30 Minutes Paragliding in Pokhara including pick up from your hotel in Lakeside.
Paragliding in Pokhara falls under the must do activities that attracts thousands of adventurers. The 30 minutes paragliding from the Sarangkot offers the eye catching view of the Pokhara Valley along with the fantastic and close view of the mountain ranges including mount Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Machhapuchhre.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by Jeep
- Paragliding as per the program
- Photo and videography
- Tax & Tourist service charge
What's excluded :
- Beverages, tea/coffee, soda, beer etc.
- Tips & Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: North East of Town Sarangkot, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
The beautiful lakeside city of Pokhara is considered to be the best destination for paragliding. Enjoy your day!!
Pass By: Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake), Pokhara Nepal
It is amazing to fly over the fewa lake. An incredible experience.
Pass By: Annapurna Mountain Range, 33500 Nepal
Annapurna mountain range is one of the world's tallest mountains.
Pass By: Pokhara, Pokhara, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
Pokahra is the beautiful lakeside town and also the gateway to trekking in the Annapurna region.
Pass By: Machhapuchhare, Machhapuchchhre 33700, Nepal
Machhapuchhre aka Fistail is the most beautiful mountain in Annapurna region mostly seen from Pokhara city in a clear day.
Pass By: Pokhara Paragliding, Lakeside Rd 450, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Paragliding in Pokhara is one of the most popular and sought our adventure activities.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel in Lakeside, Pokhara.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.