30 Minute Flightseeing Tour from Girdwood
Get a rare view of Alaska’s beauty on a 30-minute trip into the heart of glacier country. You'll see vast ice-fields and glaciers as you glide past the jagged peaks of the Chugach mountains. You'll want to keep your camera ready, and keep a look-out for wildlife traversing the steep cliffs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer from any Girdwood hotel or B&B (if required)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alpine Air Alaska, 599 Mt Hood Dr, Girdwood, Anchorage, AK 99587
The tour begins at our hangar at the Girdwood Airport where you will receive a short safety briefing before boarding the helicopter. We ask guests to arrive 15 minutes prior to departure.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Chugach National Forest, Alaska
Our pilot will point out interesting features of the glacier region as you fly over the peaks of the Chugach Mountains.
Departure Point :Girdwood, Anchorage, AK, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Small infants under walking age can sit on an adults lap and fly free
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.