3 Summer Residence ( Peterhof, Catherine Palace, Pavlovsk ) Shore tour
Get on the exciting tour to visit fabulous Palaces in the suburbs of Saint Petersburg.
Your journey will start with a must-have excursion to Peterhof. If you want to feel the true purpose of the city, then definitely it’s worth a visit to the summer residence of the emperor. Thanks to the elegant fountains, picturesque parks and magnificent palaces, Peterhof is called the Russian Versailles.
Then your comfortable car or a minibus will take you to the Catherine’s Palace, which is located in a village called Pushkin. It is a former imperial palace, the official summer residence of three Russian monarchs, a masterpiece of Russian baroque of the XVIII century. Walk through the large park (107 hectares) around the Residence and enjoy fresh air and beauty of the nature.
Our next stop, Pavlovsk Palace, is just 15 minutes away. The area is about 600 hectares and its landscape parks are among the most beautiful in the world!
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Professional & licensed private guide
- Hotel pick-up & Drop-off
- Farewell gift
- Entry/Admission - Peterhof State Museum Preserve
- Entry/Admission - Tsarskoye Selo State Museum Preserve
- Entry/Admission - Pavlovsk State Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peterhof State Museum Preserve, Razvodnaya ul., d. 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
walk in the park of Peterhof. Explore the Lower Garden decorated with the Grand Cascade, the Marine Canal
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tsarskoye Selo State Museum Preserve, Sadovaya St., 7, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
tour of Catherine's Palace and Park. You will see the Golden Enfilade, the Mirror Hall or the Grand Dancin and Amber room
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pavlovsk State Museum, Sadovaya St 20, Pavlovsk, St. Petersburg 196621 Russia
excursion of Pavlovsk Palace, the family nest of Paul I reminding of an Italian villa in classical style
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellersDue to the port formalities, any booking less than 3 days (72 hours) from the cruise arrival will not be treatedPorts
- St Petersburg Passenger Port Marine Façade
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.