3 Nights 4 Days Munnar Alleppey Private Tour with Exclusive Houseboat Stay
In this 4 days private tour, we will take you to Munnar hill station, Alleppey Backwaters (stay in a Private Ac Deluxe houseboat) and Cochin City Tour (Minimum 2 passengers for this special price).
per adult from
What's included :
- 3 nights accommodation
- Breakfast at Munnar Hotel
- Breakfast, lunch, evening tea, snacks and dinnder at Houseboat
- Exclusive Ac Private Car for transfers and sight seeing
- Experienced driver for local assistance
- Fuel and Parking expenses
- State tax, toll, parking and driver allowances.
- All currently applicable luxury taxes.
- 5% GST
What's excluded :
- Air fare/ train fare.
- Any meals other than those specified in Meal plan.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry etc.
- Entrance, guide, camera, Optional, suggested or unspecified activities
- Any other item not specified in Price includes
- Day 1 : Cochin sight seeing & drive to
Arrive Cochin and later drive to Munnar (140 kms / 3.30 - 4 hrs). Munnar is one of the most famous hill station situated on the Western Ghats at the height of 1600 metres above the sea level. It is essentially a tea town – miles of unending tea plantation can be seen here. Enroute see Cheeyappara, Valara waterfalls, Spice plantations, Rubber Plantations, etc… Arrive and check into the hotel, rest of the day at Leisure. Overnight at hotel
Day 2 : Munnar
After breakfast proceed for Munnar sightseeing. Morning visit Eravikulam national Park which is also known as Rajamala, Nilgiri Tahr can see closely here. later visit Mattupetty dam, Echo point and Kundala Lake. Boating facilities are available at Mattupetty Dam and Kundala Lake. While coming back visit flower garden. Evening free for shopping. Overnight at hotel
Optional Activities at Munnar (on own) : Motor boat or speedboat ride at Mattupetty Dam, Kundala Lake, Elephant Safari, Horse ride at Kundala, Trekking, Ayurveda Massage, Kalaripayattu, Kathakali Dance show etc.
Shopping : Tea, coffee, Spices
Day 3 : Munnar to Alleppey
Morning after breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Alleppey (190 kms / 4.30 - 5 hrs) the backwater destination of Kerala. Arrive and check in to Houseboat which is also called as Kettuvallom (the boat will ready around 1200 hrs) and begin your journey through the picturesque backwaters and small lakes of Kerala. Your houseboat has a bedroom with attached toilet, a dining area cum sit out. There will be 3 accompanying staff in the boat. One driver, one helper and one cook. Lunch, Evening Tea, Snacks and Dinner will be cooked and served on board by the accompanying cook. Overnight at Houseboat.
Day 4 : Alleppey to
Morning after breakfast Checkout from houseboat by 0900 hrs, if interested visit Alleppey beach and Come to Cochin city (1.30 hrs) if time permit do sight seeing interesting places to see are St. Francis Church, Fort Cochin, Chinese Fishing nets, Jew Street, etc.. Later drop at Railway station or Airport
End of a fabulous Holiday !
Departure Point :Kochi (Cochin), Kochi (Cochin), Ernakulam District, Kerala
Traveler pickup is offered
Its a Private tour so we can pick travelers according to their arrival at CochinAirports
- Kochi Airport, Kochi (Cochin) India
- Cochin Port, Venkitaraman Rd, Willingdon Island, Kochi, Kerala 682009, India
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Kochi, Kerala, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation Subject to availability at the time of booking
- 2 Nights stay in a Deluxe Hotel at Munnar and 1 night stay in an Exclusive Ac Deluxe Houseboat
- A minimum of 2 passengers travelling together to avail this special rate.
- Full name, Passport number, expiry date and country is required at time of booking for all passengers
- Customer should obtain any visa requirements prior to arrival. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.