3-Night West Hotel Hong Kong Package with Airport Transfer and Tours
This package is designed for young couples. Stay for 3 nights in West Hong Kong Hotel, a downtown hotel in Jordan District, a vibrant commercial and shopping district in Kowloon. Walking distance to MTR Austin and Jordan Staion allows you to take a mid-night subway train back to hotel...after endless shopping and parties. Round trip transfer between airport and hotel will be arranged by Airport Express Train.
This package also includes 2-day guided tours: A day to Victoria Peak by Peak Tram, Aberdeen Fishing Village and shopping experience at Stanley Market. Another day of Giant Buddha tour by Cable Car, a boat ride in Tai O Village and vegetarian lunch at the Po Lin Monastery.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3-night of Standard Twin Room (2 beds) in West Hong Kong Hotel.
- Day 1: Airport Express Train E-Ticket. Service hour is from 06:00 to 23:00
- Day 2: Guided tour, including Peak Tram, Sky Terrace, Aberdeen Fishing Village, Stanley Market
- Day 3: Ngong Ping Cable Car (2 way), Tai O Village Boat Ride, vegetarian lunch at Po Lin Monastery.
- Day 4: Airport Express Train E-Ticket. Service hour is from 06:00 to 23:00
- Peak Tram E-ticket. Access to special group entry to skip the line.
- Round trip cable car ride of standard cabin, see the world's longest sea crossing HKG-MACAO bridge
- Sky Terrace E-Ticket, the highest viewing platform in Hong Kong
- Chinese style vegetarian lunch at Po Lin Monastery on day 3
- Visit TianTan Giant Buddha and the Museum beneath the Buddha on day 3
- Access to TSL jewellery factory accredited Quality Tourism Scheme (award by the HK Tourism Board)
- Open Top Bus Ticket, valid in 30 days. Take bus ride by yourself. No tour guide escorted
- Entry/Admission - Peak Tram Historical Gallery
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- All meals except vegetarian lunch at Po Lin Monastery on day 3
- Sampan ride at Aberndeen Fishing Village @ HKD60/adult & HKD35/child (1-11)
- Taxi fare
- Extra bed (hotel room is not big enough to add an extra bed)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hong Kong International Airport, 1 Sky Plaza Rd, Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong
(1) Day 1: Airport to hotel
On arrival at Hong Kong Airport, look for sign of Airport Express. Use the QR Code image on E-ticket for boarding. Relax on a 24-minute journey into downtown. The train departs in every 10 minutes from 06:00 to 00:48. Get off at Airport Express Kowloon Station, walk through indoor path to MTR Austin Station, go out from Exit B5. Then walk to West Hong Kong Hotel (Address: No.39 Wai Ching Street, Jordan Road). The total walking distance from Kowloon station to hotel is 900m (15 minute).
About the hotel
The package is inlusive of 3-night standard twin room. West Hong Kong Hotel is conveniently located in Jordan district, Kowloon's renowned shopping and entertainment district. MTR Austin Station (550m, 7 minute), Airport Express Kowloon Station and Lady's Market are within walking distance.
The hotel is an apartment flat, there is no facilities of cafeteria or restaurant in the hotel. This is the reason why breakfast is not included in this package. You might have breakfast in small food stands or in a Cantonese dimsum restaurant nearby. Many altenative dining choices can also be found on streets.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Peak Tram Historical Gallery, Peak Tram Lower Terminus, Hong Kong China
(2) Day 2: Guided one day tour to Victoria Peak, Aberdeen and Stanley Market, Live tour commentary provided in English.
Meet with your tour guide from hotel lobby at 08:05am. Your tour guide will find you by eye contact, or read your name from the pickup list. Transfer to Peak Tram Lower Terminas at Garden Road. Access the special entry to skip the line.
Peak Tram is the oldest operational transportation in Hong Kong. You will be following along the tram track built 130 years ago, ascending to the peak elevate 368 metres in just 1,364 metres in length. With the priority pass exclusively arranged for this tour, you could spend your time enjoying the view of skyscraper and Victoria Harbour even more.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Peak Tower, No. 1 Lugard Road, Victoria Peak, Hong Kong China
Standing at 428 metres above sea level, the Sky Terrace is the highest viewing platform in Hong Kong offering a stunning 360-degree panoramic view across Victoria Harbour.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Aberdeen Fishing Village, Aberdeen, Hong Kong China
Next, the tour will bring you to visit the Aberdeen fishing village which is a famous tourists spot features a number of local and Hollywood movies and TV programs. An optional Sampan ride will bring you a closer look of the Wholesale Fish Market and a capture of the villagers traditional living style.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Stanley Market, Stanley Beach, Hong Kong China
You will then be bought to the famous seaside town of Stanley. The popular tourist attraction of Stanley market is complied with a warren of clothing, accessories and handicraft. There is also an option to spend your hour by visiting a local pub complemented by cooling ocean breezes and the view of south China Sea or exploring some of the oldest buildings in Hong Kong such as the Old Stanley Police Station and Murray House.
You will also visit Tse Sui Luen (TSL) jewelry factory outlet. TSL is one of the few merchants that received the Outstanding QTS Merchant Award in Hong Kong for more than 10 years.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Star Ferry Central Pier, Star Ferry Pier, Man, Kwong St, Central, Hong Kong
After tour, transfer to your hotel before 14:30.
Your guide will give you a Rickshaw Open Top bus ticket (valid for 30 days). You can explore many heritage sites of Hong Kong by yourself with a 540-degree panoramic view on this double decker. The bus station is at Star Ferry Central Pier.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ngong Ping 360, 11 Tat Tung Road, Tung Chung, Lantau Island, Hong Kong China
(3) Day 3: Giant Buddha Cable Car Tour Plus Tai O Boat Ride
Guided one day tour to Lantau Island by coach, Live tour commentary provided in English.
Begin your day with convenient pickup at your hotel at 10:00am. Board a comfortable coach and transfer to Lantau Island, where you will board the Ngong Ping Cable Car, which connects Tung Chung and Ngong Ping.
You will go through Group Entry to skip the line. Take cable car ride to mountain top from Tung Chung to Ngong Ping. On the mountain top, follow your tour guide to take a shuttle bus to Buddha after taking cable car, you do not need to climb 268 steps.
When you reach the Tian Tan Buddha, explore the 3-floor museum beneath the statue. The museum includes a relic of Sakyamuni, The Hall of Remembrance, The Hall of Benevolent Merit, and The Hall of Universe.
Continue to the Po Lin Monastery, the most popular Buddhist temple in Hong Kong. After exploring the monastery and the world's largest outdoor Buddha, sit down for a Chinese Vegetarian lunch. Take a boat trip to the Tai O fishing village, whose houses on stilts provide a glimpse of what life was like in Hong Kong's past.
Then you take a return cable car ride to Tung Chung, see the world's longest sea crossing Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge from the sky.
Tour ends in Tung Chung Cable Car Station at 16:00. You wil be transferred back to hotel before 18:30.
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong China
(4) Day 4: Hotel to airport
Your Airport express ticket is valid for a free return ride to the airport in 30 days.
From Kowloon Station: The first train leaves at 05:53am, the last train leaves at 00:52am.
If you take an afternoon or evening flight, recommend you to use the free In-town Check-in service at Kowloon Station. You can spend the day with hand free before taking the train to airport.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Hong Kong Intl Airport, 1 Sky Plaza Road, Hong Kong China
Departure Time :1/1/2020 - 12/5/2021
1/1/2020 - 12/5/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Notice for day 1: From Airport Station: The first train leaves at 5:54am, the last train leaves at 00:48am.
- Notice for day 2: The Peak Tram is scheduled to undertake an upgrade project from July 1 to Dec 31, 2020. During the suspension, other means of transport will be arranged.
- Notice for day 3: At the Tung Chung Cable Car Station, most people line up to buy ticket on site and enter through Individual Entry. The normal waiting time is 2 hours. Your prepaid confirmation coupon allows you to use Group Entry. Less people line up here. Group Entry is a privilege benefit for travel agents' customers only. When Ngong Ping Cable Car will be suspended to carry out bi-monthly regular scheduled maintenance, or closed due to severe weather warning, alternative coach transportation will be available during the cable car service suspension. This tour will be operated by coach transfer between Ngong Ping and Tung Chung. No reduction in the tour price for the lack of the cable car ride. In the event that the boat ride is suspended in Tai O village, a $20 retail cash coupon will be issued for use in Ngong Ping 360 souvenirs shops.
- Notice for day 4: From Kowloon Station: The first train leaves at 05:53am, the last train leaves at 00:52am.
- Adult price is based on twin share of a hotel room, child price is based on sharing adult's bed. Please notice the hotel allows only maximum of 4 persons (2 adults and 2 children) in one room. Many hotel rooms in Hong Kong are not big enough to add an extra bed. You can also tell the front desk on site when you like to pay for an extra bed. If you need to book for the 3rd adult, please book a new room.
- Rates are not available for Special holidays include: Christmas, Easter, New Year, Chinese New Year. Chinese Labor Day Holidays from May 1-7, National Day Holidays from Oct 1 to 7. Canton Fair period from April 14 to April 30, from October 14 to October 30.
- No cancellation, refund or reschedule will be allowed once booking is confirmed.
- You can buy this package only when the credit card used and passport holder is the same person. It means you can buy this package for you and your family, but you need to travel with them to Hong Kong. The local travel agent will ask you to take photo of your passport page and send it by email. If the orginal credit card holder does not show up, the hotel will refuse you to check in. There is no refund if this happens.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.