3-Night Private Jordan Lawrence of Arabia : Petra, Wadi Rum, from Aqaba / Araba
Enjoy a four days program where you arrive to the coastal city of Aqaba, the Red Sea. You will be accommodated for one night in each of Aqaba, Petra, and Wadi Rum. Proceed from Aqaba to Petra for a guided walking tour through the most important archaeological features of Petra, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, and one of the most impressive places found on earth. Off to visit the desert of Wadi Rum where Matt Damon movie The Martian was filmed, for a thrilling 2 hours ride in a 4x4 local jeep to see the soaring cliffs and colored sandstones of this unique shaped desert used to be called the valley of moon. This tour includes hotels of 3, 4, and 5 stars of your choice, meals as per program, English – Speaking Driver who doubles up as your guide; as well as arrival and departure transfer for your convenience.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Meet and Assist
- Arrival and Departure Airport or Araba Border Transfers
- Transport by private leisure air-conditioned vehicle with English-Speaking Driver
- 3 nights’ accommodation as per itinerary and hotel option booked
- Meals as per program (B=breakfast, D=dinner)
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites and Classic 2 Hour Jeep Tour Visit at Wadi Rum
- Local English-Speaking Guide at Petra visit (Spanish and French Guides subject to availability)
- Free visa exemption service applies: minimum 48 hours stay in Jordan, for non-restricted nationality
- Accommodations as per program: 1-night Aqaba, 1-night Wadi Rum, 1-night Petra
What's excluded :
- Meals (Lunches) not specified in the program
- Gratuities – recommended
- Personal expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
Day 1: Aqaba Airport or Araba Border – Aqaba Hotel (D) 40 KM
Pass By: Aqaba, Aqaba, Al Aqabah Governorate
Start your Jordan experience with an airport transfer or border transfer to your hotel in Aqaba after arriving to King Hussein Aqaba Airport or Araba Border - Jordanian side with meet and assist service. Check in to your Aqaba hotel, dinner and overnight.
Accommodation included: Hotel in Aqaba
Day 2: Aqaba – Wadi Rum Camp (B. D) 90 KM
Pass By: Wadi Rum, Wadi Rum, Al Aqabah Governorate
Start your day with breakfast at your hotel, travel onward to the spectacular desert wilderness of Wadi Rum. Sometimes known as the Valley of the Moon for its lunar-like landscapes, this protected region of mountains, dunes, and canyons was where T.E. Lawrence, known as “Lawrence of Arabia” fought alongside the Bedouin locals in World War I. The locals have named many of the sites in Wadi Rum after Lawrence and numerous scenes from the iconic movie, Lawrence of Arabia, were filmed on location here. Besides, the recent well-known movie The Martian, was also filmed by Hollywood super star Matt Damon. Enjoy an exhilarating 2-hour trip by 4x4 local jeep through this majestic place to immerse yourself in its serene beauty and ever-changing colors. Rumble along desert valleys, through narrow gorges and past red dunes and mountains and stop to take photos along the way. Dinner and overnight at Wadi Rum Camp.
Accommodation included: Camp in Wadi Rum
Day 3: Wadi Rum - Petra (B.D) 160 KM
Pass By: Petra - Wadi Musa, Petra - Wadi Musa, Ma'an Governorate
After breakfast, enjoy a 2-hour tour of Nabatean city and UNESCO World Heritage site, with a local guide. One of the Seven Wonders of the World, Petra was carved into a sandstone gorge more than 2,000 years ago to dominate the trading routes of ancient Arabia
and is rightly regarded as the jewel in the crown of Jordan’s historic sites. Walk along the narrow “Siq”, the high-walled fissure in the rocks that winds into the heart of the city. Then, stop in your tracks at your first breathtaking glimpse of the Treasury, known locally as “El-Khazneh” - Petra’s stellar sight. Wonder at its intricate façade and hear how movies such as Indiana Jones, the Transformers, and the Last Crusade were filmed here. See Petra’s ornate tombs cut into the rock face, and admire the stunning theater that once sat 3,000 spectators. As you walk, visit the Byzantine church. Free time to explore and walk up the Monastery or the High Place of Sacrifice if time permits.Back to Petra for dinner and overnight.
Accommodation included: Hotel in Petra
Day 4: Petra – Aqaba Airport or Araba Border (B) 170 KM
Pass By: Petra - Wadi Musa, Petra - Wadi Musa, Ma'an Governorate
Your visit to Jordan tour finishes after your hotel breakfast. Check out of your hotel and relax on a convenient transfer back to Aqaba Airport at a time to fit your flight departure or drop off to Araba border.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Border transfer to your hotel in Aqaba is availlableAirports
- King Hussein Intl Airport, Aqaba Jordan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Confirmation with the booked hotel names will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with paying adults. Maximum 2 children per room.
- Order of visits may change
- Once your purchase is complete, contact your local operator (emergency phone number, email address, etc.) for more information to organize pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Check in time hotel Aqaba at 15 - 16 hours and check out time at 12 noon as per hotel policy.
- For arrival to hotel after 22 hours first night without dinner, price does not change, as the last dinner service at hotel’s main restaurant is at 22 hours.
- For the visa exemption service, kindly contact the local operator: send your full arrival and departure details with your passport copies for meet and assist service upon arrival.
- For Jordan Pass holders: Please inform us to reimburse the entrance fees in destination.
- Jordan Pass holders do not require meet and assist service for visa exemption, since free visa included.
- Extra nights in Aqaba can be tailor made by request.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Most local hotels in Jordan except 5 stars franchise hotels do not offer alcohol, if you do not wish to stay in a dry hotel please contact Zaid Tours and Travel.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- These measurements will be updated in accordance with the Health Ministry regulations
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.