3 Hours Xi'an Biking and Calligraphy Class
Your tour guide will greet you at the meeting point about 9:00 a.m!
After a brief introduction to the tour, we will head to a crowded morning market filled with daily necessities. Like an open-aired grocery store, the shopping here is the central feature of the local’s daily life. It is bustling with people buying goods and at the same time bargaining vigorously.
Xi’an City Wall， It is the biggest and one of the best-preserved city walls in this country and cycling on this 640-year-old wall is always considered one of the most enjoyable and unforgettable experiences in the city.
Following the one-hour bike ride you will be guided to a quaint cultural street exuding an aura of calm. Buildings are in an ancient Chinese architectural style and the vendors trade a variety of writing brushes, papers and stone seals. Traditional Chinese paintings and calligraphy works can be browsed everywhere along the street.
Then, you will be back to the Hilton Xian Hotel.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- The fees for the City Wall and Bikes
- market trip
- Calligraphy Class
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
Xi’an City Wall. It is the biggest and one of the best preserved city walls in this country and cycling on this 640 year old wall is always considered one of the most enjoyable and unforgettable experiences in the city.
Following the one hour bike ride you will be guided to a quaint cultural street exuding an aura of calm.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Hilton Xi'an, 199 Xinjie St, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Xincheng Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.