3-Hours Singapore's Impressive Gardens By The Bay Private Tour
Spread out over 101 hectares, the gorgeous Gardens by the Bay is an oasis of lush greenery like nothing you've experienced before! Explore the highlights of Singapore's main attraction, and learn more about the city's exciting culture, on a unique walking tour with a local.
Discover how the Gardens by the Bay are environmentally sustainable and get a peek into the marine life that supports the area's ecosystem. Spot unique sculptures, such as the Planet, an impressing bronze masterpiece weighing over 7 tons! Get a better understanding of Singapore’s diverse history and culture, as you wander through The Heritage Garden. See how the Chinese, Malay, Indian, and Colonial gardens come perfectly together.
Get lost among the Super Trees, The Garden's prime attraction. With 158,000 plants and 700 species of floral, they are a beautiful sight to behold. With the incredible Marina Bay Sands hotel in the background, you will be spoiled with photo opportunities!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and beverages other than listed as inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Gardens by the Bay
- Entry/Admission - Supertree Grove
- Entry/Admission - Sun Pavilion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gardens by the Bay, 18 Marina Gardens Drive Bayfront Plaza, Singapore 018953 Singapore
The dragonfly bridge: Enjoy a visual treat where you will get insights into the fascinating marine life that contributes to the area's ecosystem.
World of Plants: Learn more about how the plants survive, and see an impressive 7-ton bronze sculpture portraying the artist’s son
Heritage Garden: Discover Singapore’s diverse history and culture through four stunning themed gardens
Serene Garden: Go to a peaceful themed garden with scenic views of the city’s beautiful skyline. This place is the latest addition to the Gardens by the Bay
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Supertree Grove, 18 Marina Gardens Drive Gardens By the Bay Gardens by the Bay, Singapore 018953 Singapore
Supertree Grove: With 158,000 plants and over 700 species of floral, this is the Gardens' main attraction. Great photo opportunities with the iconic Marina Bay Sands hotel in the background
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sun Pavilion, 18 Marina Gardens Drive Gardens By the Bay, Singapore 018953 Singapore
Sun Pavilion: Visit an amazing desert-like landscape with over 1000 different species and varieties of cacti
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Bayfront, Singapore
Return Detail :Gardens by the Bay Headquarters, 18 Marina Gardens Dr, Singapore 018953
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.