3 Hours private tour in Palacio Real of Madrid
Visit the largest Royal Palace of Europe in a three hour tour which will allow you to see it in a relaxed manner, understanding its history and also surroundings. The guide will pick you up from your hotel and will accompany you to the Palace. Or if you prefer, the guide could meet you in front of the entrance of the royal palace, besides San Peters Sculpture (in the facade of the Cathedral). The price of the tour will include the entrance ticket and will also allow you to avoid the long queues.
With more than 3000 rooms and 135.000m2, the Madrid Royal Palace is a unique monument. The noble areas of the Palace are full of luxury, art and history. Rely on an expert who will explain to you how the Palace was developed, the use of the rooms and the artist ideas within all you see. This will allow you to more deeply understand and enjoy the Palace.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Official private guide
- Pick up from the hotel
- Local taxes
- You choose the departure time, from 10.00 to 15.00 in Winter (Oct-Mar) and from 10.00 to 17.00 in Summer (Abr-Sept)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailen s/n, 28071 Madrid Spain
The noble areas of the Palace are full of luxury, art and history. Rely on an expert who will explain to you how the Palace was developed, the use of the rooms and the artist ideas within all you see. This will allow you to more deeply understand and enjoy the Palace.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Calle de Bailén, 8, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
After making the reservation, you will receive the contact details of the local guide so there are no problems with the pick up. It’s important to indicate the name of the hotel with the reservation, otherwise you may agree to meet at the entrance of the Palace.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.