3-Hours Private Chefchaouen Walking Tour
The Spanish Mosque, Sidi Abdelhamid and Ras El Maa, are the trickiest places to go to without a guide, just to name a few. But with me, you don't have to won't worry about hustlers or getting lost. I will accompany you to wherever your hearts desires and I will make sure you have the most memorable experience in Chefchaouen during this 3 hours tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- In-person guide
What's excluded :
- Chefchaouen is full of photo opportunities with its blue sky alleyways and snow white building tops. if requested before hand, we can be accompanied by my colleague who is a photographer to snap pictures of our clients with this breathtaking city. I will take the tourists through the city's famous sights like Outa al Hamam, Ras El Maa, the Spanish Mosque and more. I will share with them the history of the city and the history behind every place we visit.
• Place Outa el Hammam & Kasbah, Avenue Hassan II, Chefchaouen 91000 Morocco
• Spanish Mosque, Chefchaouen 90001 Morocco
• Ras El Maa Waterfall, East outside of Chefchaouen medina, Chefchaouen Morocco
• Moroccan Harira - Harira is a traditional Moroccan soup, that has chickpeas and broken vermicelli
Departure Point :Place Outa El Hamam, Chefchaouen, Morocco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.