3 Hours Bike Tour in Milan
Join an amazing 3-hour Milan group bike tour and discover the city's main monuments such as Sforza Castle, Arco della Pace, skyscrapers district, old canal lock, St. Maria delle Grazie, Ambrose church, la Scala, Galleria and Mercanti Square. Choose your departure time and enjoy the ride with the help of a licensed local guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet-up with your guide in the morning or afternoon and take off on a group cycling tour of the most evocative and interesting places of art and history in the center of Milan. Cycle to the outside of the Sforza Castle monument, visit its inner courtyards, and get an explanation of its art and history.
After, get some outside views of the Peace Arch, the Santa Maria delle Grazie and The Darsena and Canals and take a few photos with your camera.
Afterward, hop back on your bikes and head to San Lorenzo and the roman columns, the Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio, the Roman ruins via Brisa, the Piazza Affari and Maurizio Cattelan Contemporary art installation L.O.V.E, where you'll have another short stop for photos.
Then, head to Mercanti Square, La Scala Square, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele and finally, Duomo Square for another short photo session before heading back to the starting point of the tour.
Departure Point :City Guided Tour, Via Rovello, 1/a, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (English/French)
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers (3 people) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.