3-hour Windsurfing course for beginners in Fuerteventura
You are in the right place to become a windsurfer. The wind and the flat sea are two fundamental factors to get you started in this amazing sport. You will feel authentic adrenaline and will enjoy this sport to the fullest with the help of professionals.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up service
- Necessary equipment for the activity
- Theory and practice lessons
- Qualified instructor
- Locker, changing room, and chilling area services
What's excluded :
Fuerteventura is perfect for windsurfing. It's the second longest island of the Canary Islands. It has a spectacular sandy landscape and most importantly strong winds, ideal for water sports that need wind all year round.
Use the wind force to slide over the sea. Learn the first steps in Matas Bay (Costa Calma) which has optimal conditions, wind and flat sea. The Bay usually has strong winds, making it an ideal place and well known to beginners in this sport. We offer you complete 3-day or trial courses. The maximum number of students per instructor is 6. VDWS qualified instructors will guide you through your learning from a boat. This ensures your safety and quick progress.
You just need to know how to swim and be eager to learn. Activity has a moderate difficulty depending on your age, physical ability, preparation, etc. The activity is subject to tide and weather conditions to offer the customer the best possible experience.
You can also book the 2-day or 3-day course.
• Fuerteventura is the paradise for windsurfing, you have to experience it yourself.
• You will learn from a real windsurfer.
• Enjoy the excitement of this sport without worrying about anything else.
• Hotel SBH Costa Calma Palace, Av. Jahn Reisen, s/n, 35627 Costa Calma, Las Palmas, Spain
Departure Point :Matas Bay Kite / Windsurf / Surf Fuerteventura, Calle los Sabandeños, s/n, 35627 Costa Calma, Las Palmas, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
There is a free pick-up service to customers staying in Jandía at 09:00h, Esquinzo at 09:10h and Costa Calma at 09:30h.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.