3-Hour Tradtional Ink and Brush Painting with Calligraphy Workshop in Beijing
Immerse yourself in a Chinese cultural activity, by having a calligraphy plus ink and brush painting experience in Beijing. This workshop lets you make your own work of art. Benefit from having both a guide and a local artist by your side, you’ll practice using the tools of the trade: brushes, ink and paper. Then try your hand at writing Chinese characters in an artistic style and paint the famous Chinese Artist's work. All necessary supplies are provided, take your completed work home as a special souvenir of your cultural experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Hotel pick up for hotels within the 3rd ring road of Beijing
- Chinese tea
- Professional tour guide
- One-way private transfer
What's excluded :
Your tour guide will pick you up, then hop on a private vehicle to the traditional Chinese room in which the lesson is held. Your experience begin with the welcome tea, gaining artistic inspiration from the decoration and furniture of the traditional Chinese room. Your teacher is an expert, well respected in the Chinese traditional culture scene. Under the careful guidance of your teacher, try your hand at using genuine Chinese tools; Gain knowledge of the Four Treasures and how to use them: brush, ink, paper, and ink stone. Learn to write your favorite Chinese character and your name on a square piece of paper. After a short tea break, you'll learn the traditional ink and brush painting. Traditional Chinese painting is considered one of the oldest continuous artistic traditions in the world. It uses "Shui Mo" (water and ink), which is a freestyle technique created using a brush dipped in ink and water, and onto rice paper. You will get to learn different brush strokes, as well as get a solid introduction to the oriental materials, tools, and the painting subject. You can either write your name or make your Chinese painting on a Chinese fan, take home as a unique souvenir.
• Nanxincang Culture and Leisure Street, No.22 Dongsishitiao, Beijing China
• Unique Beijing Tours, Beijing China
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up including hotels in Beijing within the 4th ring road, if your hotel is out of the city, will have extra cost, you also can travel into city to meet your tour guide
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Age under 4 is free to join
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.