3-Hour Private Zagreb Biking Tour with Local Artisan Shopping
Private 3-hour bicycle tour that will provide you with an intense and in depth view of Zagreb, Old Upper town and it's artisan manufacturers. Your guide will take your private group to a variety of local shops where generations of craftsmen have been perfecting and sharing their skills. These craftsman have learned from their parents and grandparents, and each piece they create radiates its quality and their level of skill.
Choose from one of 2 departure times when you book.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- After meeting your guide at Lobagola B&B, prepare to cycle around Zagreb for 3-hours and visit 6-7, third-generation shops with your private group.
Stop at a family-owned handmade leather workshop, where the smell of Croatian leather (all of the materials are supplied locally) will welcome you when you enter their store/production/design facility. Get your feet measured by a master and in a month your handcrafted shoes will arrive at your doorstep.
Visit Zagreb's oldest bakery dating all the way back to 1925. Sampling freshly baked buns and bagels while taking a tour of the bakery. See how the bread is made in the traditional way, using flour milled in a stone mill and baked in a wood powered oven.
The coffee culture is big in Zagreb with it's oldest coffee bar dating all the way to 1836 and located in Old Upper town. See the old tradition of roasting, grinding and serving coupled with current coffee trends. Surrounded by the scent of freshly roasted beans, you'll take a short tour of the roastery, and get you to know why the owners managed to position themselves 7th at the recent world barista championships.
Artisan jewellery craftsmanship is a traditional trade of Zagreb's Old Upper town and it's cobbled streets. Zagreb jewellery production has put a twist on the original approach, powered by designs created by young Croatian sculptors, designers and creative individuals. A wide selection of originally designed and produced pieces are displayed daily, so you can choose something for yourself or your special someone.
Your day of visiting beautiful craftsmen and their designs ends back at Lobagola B&B.
Departure Point :Lobagola Tours, Bosanska ulica 3 (1st floor, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum group size of 10 people
- In case the group exceeds 10 people, an extra guide will be provided at the cost of $118 USD (100 EUR)
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please provide which starting time (depending on the season) you would prefer at check out under 'Special Requirements'
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.