3-Hour Private Tour in the Egyptian Museum in Cairo
Visit Cairo’s Egyptian Museum, home to more than a quarter million artifacts, with your guide who is an Egyptologist. Your guide will show you the most important collections in the museum, including the treasures unearthed from the tomb of King Tutankhamen.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local Guide to prepare your trip and starting from your hotel.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Bottle of water, cans of soft drinks or Juice and snack.
- Private Tour.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to the Royal Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum (approximately EGP 100.00)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giza Governorate, Giza Governorate
You will start your private guide to begin your half-day tour visiting the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities. It shows the largest and most precious items of Egyptian art in the world. A collection of more than 250,000 genuine artefacts dating as far back as 5,000 years, including an exclusive exhibition dedicated to the Tutankhamen exhibits, which were discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
The Royal Mummies Room (additional cost) is another highlight of the Egyptian Museum. Here you can see the mummies of many great Egyptian rulers, including Ramses II, the builder of the temples at Abu Simbel. Throughout the rest of the museum, you will find countless Egyptian artefacts dating back thousands of years. Your guide will introduce you to the most important pieces before allowing you free time to explore at leisure. Appetizers include during the Tour (bottled water, or Pepsi, Chips and Sweet Cake) after the coming tour will be transferred to your hotel in Cairo.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian meal option available.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.