3-Hour Private Shanghai Tour: Explore the Former Residences of Celebrities
Learn about the lives of Shanghai´s celebrities who not only lived here but who also greatly influenced the country!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round Trip Transfer from Hotels within Shanghai´s Middle Ring Freeway
- English Speaking Guide
- Air-Conditioned Coach
What's excluded :
- Optional Gratuities
- As the melting pot of China, Shanghai has always attracted important world organizations and ambitious people. This half day tour will show you the former residence of Zhou Enlai, the Chinese Prime Minister in the 1960s and 70s. Many people think of him as one of China´s greatest twentieth century leaders. His home was also the representative office of the Communist Party of China from 1946 to 1947. We will also see the former residence of Mao Zedong. This old home in the Shukumen (stone-gated) style is where China’s great leader lived in 1924.
Learn more about Dr. Sun Yat-sen (also named Sun Wen), the great forerunner of the Chinese democratic revolution. This founder of the Republic of China is also a respected contributor to China´s modern history. We will also see the birth place of the Communist Party of China which lies just next to Shanghai Xintiandi. This fashionable pedestrian area is where "yesterday meets tomorrow" in modern Shanghai.
Departure Point :Centrally located hotel in Shanghai
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.