3-Hour Private Shanghai Former French Concession Walking Tour with Noodles
Savor the contrast between colonial grandeur, contemporary style, and everyday Chinese lifestyles that makes the Former French Concession so unique on a walking tour with a private guide, complete with pickup and drop-off from your hotel. Learn Shanghai’s colonial history as you stroll the charming streets and discover old-fashioned community spirit in a traditional “nongtang” neighborhood. Finally, sample the best noodles in Shanghai. Explore the Former French Concession on foot with a private guide Feast on traditional Shanghai noodles in a local eatery Choose between morning and afternoon departures to suit your schedule Relax with hotel pickup and drop-off by subway or taxi
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Excellent English Speaking Tour Guide
- Taxi fare (Within outer Ring Road)
- Entrance fees
- Shanghai Noodles
- Entry/Admission - Sinan Mansions
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Taxi fare at your own expense (Outside of outer Ring Road)
- Any other expenses that not listed as included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Former French Concession, Puxi Central, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200000 China
Meet up your friendly private guide at 10:00 am or 2:00pm in your hotel lobby. Then, you will be transferred to Former French Concession. If you didn't have any breakfast, please make sure you try the Capella bakery, They serve the best fresh made croissant (at you own expense). Stroll along the Yueyang Road, Dongping Road, Hengshan Road & Taojiang Road, learn the colonial era history of Shanghai. Enjoy the very charming streets surrounded by sycamore tree. Walk through the Consulate of the United States , Sinan Mansions and Bai Mansion.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sinan Mansions, Lane507 Fuxing Middle Road, Shanghai 200000 China
Continue your tour to the locals favorite street of Fuxing Zhong Road and Sinan Road. Your guide will show you the traditional Shanghai neighborhood as well. It is called Nongtang that locals lives. Don't be laugh at those countless laundries. It is typical lifestyle of Shanghainess.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fuxing Park, No.2 Gaolan Road, Shanghai China
Fuxing Park is one of the most famous landmarks in Former French Concession of Shanghai. It was once the largest park in Shanghai. It is designed in French Style with a beautiful lake , fountains, covered with pavilions, flowerbeds. Early Morning, the park fills with ball room dancers, card players, mahjong fans, badminton lovers and Tai chi people. If you would like Taichi watching, Please booking morning tour.
Savor the best scallion noodles in Shanghai. at the end of the tour, your tour guide will transfer you back to your lovely hotel. Tours end at 1:00pm or 5:00pm.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.