3-Hour Private Hutong Walking Tour with Drum Show at Drum Tower and Tea Tasting
Take a morning or afternoon 3-Hour walking tour at ancient Beijing Hutongs. Stroll around the Houhai Lake area, walk along small alleys, explore the Tobacco Street (Yandaixie Street) with interesting stores, clime up to the Drum Tower to watch a 20-minute drumming performance. Then sit down and enjoy a Tea Ceremony at a tea house inside Bell Tower.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tea tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pick up
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Bell and Drum Towers
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Back Lakes (Hou Hai), Shicha Lake Scenic Resort, Xicheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Choose your tour option when you book: Morning or afternoon departure. Then, meet you guide in your hotel and start your 3-hour walking tour in ancient Beijing hutongs. The Hutong, an old-style city alley or lane, is one of the most distinctive features and must-see attractions in Beijing.
First, walk beside Houhai lake.The lake is surrounded by shops, bars, restaurants and lots of culture. Also, past the first row of bars are some of Beijing disappearing hutongs. Houhai Lake is a great place to enjoy nature, escape for all people from the hustle bustle of big city life.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Yinding Bridge, Shicha Lake, Xicheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Then walk through the narrow alleys and have a stop at Yinding Bridge. The bridge is in the shape of a silver sycee, and that is why it is called Yinding Bridge. It is one of the eight sights in Beijing. “Viewing the Western Hill at Yinding Bridge” was one of the amazing sceneries in ancient Beijing.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Yandai Xie Street, Di'anmenwai Main Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Afterward, continue to Yandai Xie Street, also known as Tobacco Pouch Tilt Street, it was a prosperous commercial street specializing in the sales of tobacco pouches, calligraphy and paintings and jade articles during the Qing Dynasty (1616 -1911). It is lined with famous curios stores now,which have become highlights when visitors taking Hutong Tours.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bell and Drum Towers, Di'anmen Wai Main Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Then climb up to the top of Drum Tower, listen the history from your tour guide and enjoy a drum show.
Following the climb up the stairs, you will visit a tea house inside the Bell Tower, enjoy a tea ceremony and taste a cup of Chinese tea, such as Green Dragon, Jasmine tea, or Oolong tea.
Your tour finish after your tea tasting. Your tour guide will provides directions to your hotel from there.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Meet your tour guide in the lobby of yur centrally located Beijing hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please leave your contact number upon booking if available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Health QR Code is required upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.