3 Hour Montreal City Bike Tour with Wine or Beer
Enjoy a 3-hour bike tour in Montreal led by a professional guide and including one tasting stop and all-day bike rental. With 650 km of bike paths, Montreal offers a unique biking experience. Take advantage of this guided bike tour to discover the city’s main attractions and the most unusual locations. Included after the tour : a drink (with or without alcohol) at a local establishment of the Old-Montreal near Ça Roule.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water and food tasting
- Local, professional guide
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Full day bike rental
- Departure on the bike path in Old town
- Drink (with or without alcohol) at a local establishment of the Old-Montreal near Ça Roule (1 per participant)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montreal On Wheels / Ca Roule Montreal, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 1H9 Canada
Check-in at Montreal On Wheels.
Return point at the end of the tour
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :27 Rue de la Commune E, Montréal, QC H2Y 1H9, Canada
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age: 13
- Tours in English and/or French
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gloves available for travelers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.