3-Hour Hop-on Hop-off Tour of Varanasi City
It’s a city with deep cultural experience, The scared river of Ganga preserve the memory of thousands years in her motherly water which flows just in the center of the city.
Our tours will take you to magnificent Sunrise with Ganga Aarti (Praying to the God of river –The Ganges) where life starts at the bank of mother ganga with a morning eye opener prayers by scared priest, you can enjoy these spectacular scenes on boat. This is a lifetime cultural experience to not MISS !.
While at same places while exploring cultural heritage you will find THE END of life at Manikarnika Ghat where people are burning dead body of loved ones.
Our tours will bring you to life and death experience at cultural heritage sites of Mother Ganges.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
Route Duration: 3 hoursStops on the Dasaswamedh Ghat :
Attractions on the Dasaswamedh Ghat :
- Dashashwamedh Ghat - Dashashwamedh Ghat is the main ghat in Varanasi on the Ganga River. It is located close to Vishwanath Temple and is probably the most spectacular ghat. Two Hindu legends are associated with it: According to one, Lord Brahma created it to welcome Lord Shiva
- Gangaa Aarti - A beautiful site, so colourful and full of piety, a strong recommendation to must see, if possible from a boat on the river
- Ghats of varanasi - bank of Ganga river
- Manikarnika Ghat - See how life THE END and loved ones burn the body on the bank of mother ganges
- Assi ghat - Pilgrimage site with famous temple.
Harishchandra Ghat / Kedar Ghat
Operates: Our tours operates on every 30 minutes times, all tours is totally JOIN IN
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.