3-Hour Flexible Private Shanghai Night Tour with Local Dinner Option
This 3 hour private night tour allows you to fully utilize your short time in Shanghai and discover the vibrant and amazing Shanghai night scenes when it's lighten up. Ultimate private tour experience with your own local knowledgeable guide, flexible itinerary based on your preference , from charming old town bazaar to the splendid night view along the Bund (Oriental pearl TV tower ,tallest Shanghai Tower and stylish " bottle opener" building-- Shanghai World Financial Center ), from dynamic and fashion neighborhoods at old French concession to the busy and bustling Nanjing street at night or enjoy a relaxing and romatic night cruise along Huangpu river or a breathtaking view from one of the top observation tower. Dinner option is also available if you want to sample the most authentical food with us. Private door to door transfers are inclued.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour services
- Hotel pick up and drop off ( for hotel located in downtown Shanghai
- Local tasty dinner( If the dinner option is selected)
- Professional local tour guide
- professional car and driver service
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee if applys
- Local dinner( If dinner option is not booked)
- Entry/Admission - Pudong New Area
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Bund (Wai Tan), Zhongshan East 1st Road, Shanghai China
Your great guide and the driver will pick up you at your hotel in Shanghai at your preferred time. After meeting, spend few mins to discuss with your guide to tailor made your tour, following is the recommended itinerary, be sure to let your guide know if you need make any adjust during the tour.
Typically, start a nice walk along Bund, appreciate the fabulous old and new skyline when it’s lit up. You may choose to enjoy a relaxing river cruise along Hungpu River.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Yuyuan Bazar, No.269 Fangbang Middle Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200010 China
Next head to Old town/ Yu garden bazaar, soak up the charming Ming and Qing Dynasties architecture, wander along nine lucky bridge, explore the fun area full of local arts, handicrafts, street food and more. You may also enjoy happy souvenir shopping here.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pudong New Area, Shanghai 200120 China
Depends on your time, you could also choose to go to one of the observation decks at skyscrapers such as Asia No. Tallest building Shanghai Tower, Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Shanghai World Financial Tower, Jinmao tower. Enjoy a spectacular bird-eye of the mega Shanghai city.
If you have been to the above-mentioned sites, you could choose to visit following other sites:
1). Nanjing Road Pedestrian Street
After the memorable tour, you will be dropped off at Shanghai hotel or other downtown area.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is provided anywhere in downtown Shanghai. Wusong Kou International Cruise port ,Pudong International Airport or Hongqiao Airport pick up and drop off could also be arranged at additional costs.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The "Private Night Tour” option is for 3hours , if you want to extend after 3hours, each additional will be charged at USD 25.00 per hour, pls pay this on the tour to your guide directly if you have the additional hours.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The" Private Night Tour with Dinner " option is for 4hours,if you want to extend after 3hours, each additional will be charged at USD 25.00 per hour, pls pay this on the tour to your guide directly if you have the additional hours.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.