3 Hour Electric Bike Tour in Paris
See more of Paris in this electric bike tour. From the legendary monuments to hidden backstreets, the charms of Paris are waiting to be discovered: all in 4 hours. Let the comfort and ease of an electric bike allow you to experience more of the world’s most famous city.
Inside the Marais: Enjoy a game of Pétanque at the oldest Parisian monument. Student life in the Latin Quarter: Sit back at the "Luco” then wander the typically Parisian side-streets of Butte aux Cailles. The always-busy artists’ cafés of Saint-Germain-des-Prés are where the action is. But if you need a break, the Nouvelles Berges de Seine offer you the peace and quiet of the riverbank. If the Champs-Élysées caught you looking then Place Vendôme and its variety of fine jewelry stores are where you should be…and it’s right next door to the Palais Royal and the Louvre.
The allure of the most beautiful city in the world are there for the taking. All in one tour—everything is possible.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Place Vendome, 75001 Paris France
Pass By: Latin Quarter, 75005 Paris France
Pass By: Paris Bike Tour, 13 rue Brantome, 75003 Paris France
Paris Bike Tour Agency
Pass By: La Butte Aux Cailles, Rue de la Butte Aux Cailles, 75013 Paris France
Le Quartier de la Butte Aux Cailles
Departure Point :13 Rue Brantôme, 75003 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum height : 160cm
- Minimum age : 16 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.