3 Hour Cultural & Heritage Walk of Pune
Experience the walking tour of Old Pune to learn about the local culture and history of Pune. Visit different Places like Shaniwarwada Fort, Ganpati Temple, Lal Mahal and many more. Visit the chaotic local streets to experience local life of people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking local guide
- Tuk tuk ride
- Hotel Pick Up
What's excluded :
- Hotel Drop Off
- Start your journey with the hotel pick up and travel to Shaniwar Wada Fort using a local tuk-tuk/cab. At Shaniwar Wada fort, see this historical monument which was the seat of the Maratha Empire till 1818. Your guide would give you more insight information about the Fort and the empire.
Next travel to Kasba Ganpati, A Ganesha temple (Elephant God) and Nana Wada who was the prominent minister and statesman of the Maratha Empire during the Peshwa administration.
Next, Visit Lal Mahal. This is the place where Shivaji Maharaj lived.
Our next visit is Jyotiba Phule Mandai which is the biggest market for vegetables and fruits in the whole Pune. This is the perfect place to dwell with the local people and great for photography.
Next travel to Dagadusheth Halwai Ganapati Temple. This temple in Pune is dedicated to the Hindu God Ganesh. The temple is popular in Maharashtra and is visited by thousands of pilgrims every year. Devotees of the temple include celebrities and Chief Ministers of Maharashtra who visit during the annual ten-day Ganeshotsav festival.
Our last stop is Vishrambaug Wada, a fine mansion situated at central Pune’s Thorale Bajirao Road, was the luxurious residence of Peshwa Bajirao II, the last Peshwa of Maratha confederacy, in the early nineteenth century.
Your tour ends over here and you are free to explore the city on your own or your guide can arrange a tuk-tuk for you back to the hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick from all hotels located in Pune region
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Shoes must be removed at places of worship, Knees and shoulders must be covered at all places of worship.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.