3 hour cooking experience
With the help of Chef Mohara Dole, you will learn about many different types of traditional Sri Lankan foods. You will learn many different curries (loofah, eggplant, lotus root, chicken, seafood, beetroot, etc.), rices (basmati, red raw rice, samba), and sambols. You will receive the recipes of the foods you cook so that you can recreate it in your own home.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - All ingredients for lunch/dinner are provided
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Participants will enjoy a three hour demonstration that has been designed as a cultural adventure for food lovers. Participants will learn to make many traditional Sri Lankan dishes like curries, rices, and sambols.
Participants will join me at the stove as we prepare and share a Sri Lankan meal, which they can easily recreate in their homes. They will have a very personal insight to the island’s culture of cooking.
• Hot and spicy chicken curry
• Beetroot curry
• Lotus root curry
• Eggplant curry
Departure Point :49 Park Ln, Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/30/2019 - 10/25/2021
Monday: 10:30 AM - 01:30 PM Tuesday: 10:30 AM - 01:30 PM Thursday: 10:30 AM - 01:30 PM Friday: 10:30 AM - 01:30 PM Saturday: 10:30 AM - 01:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.