3-Hour Cooking Class with an Indian Family
You'll discover our traditions and learn historical tips about our unique cuisine
Dietary customization are available.
Get all your curiosities and queries addressed during demonstration, dinner conversation and even after you reach your home over email.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-time Indian Spice mix
What's excluded :
- Upon arrival and a warm welcome by the hosts, the participants receive a tour of our six decade old home.
The cooking demonstration takes place on the terrace by our pool.
The participants then would get an elaborated demo of home style, Indian cuisine cooking. The recipes mainly include the ones running in our family from generations.
The participants would get to know how to make main course dishes, Indian bread and even deserts.
Get hands-on experience of rolling and roasting your own 'Chapatis' and much more!
Snacks and drinks are served during the demonstration.
Post demo, enjoy a full course meal with the family along with conversations and laughter.
• Halwa - Wheat Flour Dessert - A deliciously sweet and aromatic and equally nutritious, whole wheat flour dessert which will melt in your mouth.
Departure Point :Ikaki Niwas, 5 Chha 2, Jawahar Nagar, Sector 5, Jawahar Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.