3-hour city tour
The tour allows you to acquaint yourselves with the city and to understand what you would like to see next and to enjoy the splendor of the cultural capital of Russia. The tour can be altered in accordance with your interests/needs/weather conditions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- We offer audio equipment for the groups over 5 people for photo stops
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, Northwestern District
During the tour you will see Nevsky Avenue/Prospect, Arts Square, Russian Museum, Palace Square, Alexander Column, Winter Palace, Admiralty, Saint Isaac's Cathedral, Bronze Horseman, Palace Bridge, Spit of Vasilyevsky Island, Peter and Paul Fortress, Trinity Bridge, Marble Palace, Field of Mars, Summer Garden, Church on Spilled Blood and some other places.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Nevsky Ave, 33, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/29/2019 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM
02:00 PM - 05:00 PM
06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Nevsky Prospect, Tsentralny District, St Petersburg, Russia, 191036
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.