3-Hour Boat Trip from Costa Adeje in Tenerife
Enjoy this 3-hour tour aboard a luxurious sailboat. You will set off from Costa Adeje in southern Tenerife and will watch whales and dolphins while in company of an exceptional captain.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Glass of Champagne
- Life jacket
- Pick up service in South Tenerife
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Costa Adeje, Costa Adeje, Adeje, Tenerife, Canary Islands
Jump aboard a luxury sail boat in Costa Adeje, south of the island of Tenerife, and enjoy a wonderful 3-hour tour with Captain Felix Palmero, a great expert on the Canary Islands' coasts, especially the southern coast of Tenerife, where he has been sailing daily for over 10 years.
This activity includes a pick-up service for guests staying in the southern part of the island, so you will only have to provide the name of your hotel once you make the booking to be picked up on the date indicated.
The boat, named Seaquestff, is a 13-metre-long sail boat with a capacity for 10 passengers (plus the captain). It has several seats in the back and a solarium area with mattresses on the sides and front of the boat, to enjoy the sighting of cetaceans and the tour. It also has a folding table. Besides, it is equipped with a shower outside for use after bathing in the sea. Inside, there are three cabins, two bathrooms and a kitchen-dining room.
During the tour you can anchor at any beach or cove in the area to enjoy a relaxing time while bathing, snorkeling or doing any other activity you want.
Do not hesitate to make your reservation and enjoy this unique experience. Tenerife and Costa Adeje are an incomparable setting to enjoy trips in the sea and offer excellent weather.
• You will see dolphins and whales from the sail boat Seaquest, which is driven by Captain Félix Palmero.
• You will remain aboard a 13-metre-long boat with capacity for 10 passengers.
• You will enjoy all the comfort this sail boat has to offer.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Puerto Colon, 38660, Adeje, Tenerife Spain
Starting from Puerto Colón
Departure Point :Av. de Colón, 11, 38660 Playa de la Américas, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
For those clients staying in the south of the island, there is a free pick-up service to be driven from their hotels to the pier. Meeting point is pier number 8 of Puerto Colón, in Costa Adeje.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The sail boat is 13 metres long.
- It has a capacity for 10 people (plus the captain).
- There are three cabins, two bathrooms and a kitchen-dining room.
- Price for children between 7 and 12 years of age is 50% cheaper.
- Children between 0 and 6 years of age don’t have to pay anything.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.