3-Hour Belgrade Zemun Neighborhood Tour
In this 3-hour long tour accompanied by professional guide, you will get to know the most charming quarter of Belgrade, Zemun, characteristic for its Central European appearance, charming quarters, cobblestone streets and fish restaurants on the banks of the Danube River.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Guided walk
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- entrance ticket for Zemun Tower = 2 EUR per person
- Entry/Admission - The Millenary Monument
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Avijatičarski trg, Beograd, Serbia
Begin our tour from Avijaticarski Trg, where the old city of Zemun begins. This square, with the large monument to WWII heroes, is surrounded by Zemun’s most former elementary school.
Pass By: Glavna, Beograd, Serbia
Your ride continues through the main street called Glavna Street, where you have a chance to see some excellent examples of Zemun architecture: the Post Office, Hotel Central, Town’s Museum, the House with a Sundial
Pass By: Zavicajni muzej Zemuna, Glavna 9, Zemun, Belgrade Serbia
Excellent examples of Zemun architecture.
Pass By: Danube River, Belgrade Serbia
The second-longest river in Europe.
Stop At: Crkva Svetog Oca Nikolaja, Sindjeliceva 45, Zemun, Belgrade 11080 Serbia
The baroque church was built in 1745-1752, on the place where an older, wooden Serbian church used to stand.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Millenary Monument, Gardos Hill, Zemun, Belgrade Serbia
The romantic construction, built in a mixture of historical styles at the end of the 19th century, served to mark the most Southern point of the Austro-Hungarian empire.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Magistrate in Zemun, Masarikov Trg 3, Zemun, Belgrade 11080 Serbia
Situated in the pedestrian zone, the Town Hall building is an excellent example of classicism in the architecture of old Zemun.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Zemunski kej, Kej Oslobodjenja bb, Zemun, Belgrade 11080 Serbia
Walk alongside Danube River – Zemun Promenade. Numerous old fish restaurants are situated here, under the shade of the century-old plane trees.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any hotel, Airbnb, a pension that is up to 5 km from Republic Square, or from Belgrade port is free of charge. Additionally, we can pick you up from any address in Belgrade, but if the pick-up location is further than 5km but less than 10 km from the city center, we will apply a supplement of 10EUR. For locations further than 10km from the Republic Square, please contact us directly.If you want to start your tour at Belgrade airport, you could do that with a supplement of 15 EUR.Airports
- Beograd Airport, Belgrade Serbia
- Port of Belgrade - Passenger Terminal, Karađorđeva бб, Beograd, Serbia
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.