3-Hour-and-a-half Milan Segway Tour- afternoon
Discover the best of Milan city center with a 3 hour and a half Segway tour led by a milanese licensed tourist guide. This tour is offered in the afternoon, and lets you explore Milan with other participants in small groups.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Go on a 3 hour and a half Segway tour of Milan with a licensed guide to visit the most famous attractions of the city center and learn about Milan's history. These are the stops on the itinerary:
• Sforza Castle: 10-minute stop, visiting the Castle from the outside while your guide explains the history of the castle.
• Peace Arch: 5-minute stop, seeing the monument up close as the guide explains its history. Upon request, the guide will take your photo at the Peace Arch with your camera.
• Piazza della Scala, where you will see Palazzo Marino and the Teatro alla Scala, the opera house.
• Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: 5-minute stop, admiring the Galleria from the outside and hearing about its history.
• Duomo Square: 5-minute stop, marveling at the beautiful church and learning the history of the important monuments in the square. Upon request, the guide will take your photo in Duomo Square with your camera.
• Mercanti Square: 5-minute stop, hearing about the history of the monuments on the square.
• Chinese district passage along via Paolo Sarpi.
• Gate Garibaldi and corso Como: 5-minute stop, learning about the history of the Gate.
• Milan new skyline: 10-minute stop, learning about the history of the new skyscrapers of Porta Nuova.
• Brera disctrict: 10-minute stop, visiting the courtyard of the Accademia. Learning about the history of the palace of Brera and of the district of artists.
Departure Point :Via Rovello, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.