3 Excursions in One Day - Cricova Winery, Old Orhei and Curchi Monastery
Excursion to Cricova winery and Monastery Curchi and Old Orhei, 3 excursions in one day.
You will departure to one of the most fascinating wonders of the world - Cricova cellars, that was founded in 1952. They are situated under of the small Cricova town and those cellars form an underground city.
The excursion will continue in the North direction, Monastery Curchi - is a genuine gem of architectural art.
The third point that will be visited in this full day of excursions is Old Orhei - one of the most remarkable monuments of the dim and distant past.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine tasting
- Local Driver/guide
- Entry/Admission - Cricova Winery
- Entry/Admission - Manastirea Curchi
- Entry/Admission - Old Orhei
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cricova Winery, Strada Petru Ungureanu 1, Cricova 2084 Moldova
You will departure to one of the most fascinating wonders of the world - Cricova cellars, that was founded in 1952. They are situated under of the small Cricova town and those cellars form an underground city. The basements were formed after limestone extraction from the mines. Later, from cellars winemakers formed avenues and streets with wine, which are stored in the surrounding niches: Cabernet, Aligote, Sauvignon, etc. These avenues and streets have a length of 120 km in total. The constant temperature is about 12 degrees and humidity that does not exceed 97-98% - are the most favourable conditions for the storage of 30 million l of quality wine.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Manastirea Curchi, Orhei 3524 Moldova
Monastery Curchi - is a genuine gem of architectural art. At various times it was the centre of work and unique creation of priests, monks, churchwardens, architects, landscape designers. Today, the Curchi monastery revives the spirituality of the Orthodox people and preserves ancient traditions. The tourists visiting the monastery will find here peace of mind and become strengthened in the Christian faith.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Old Orhei, Orhei Moldova
Old Orhei - one of the most remarkable monuments of the dim and distant past. On the eastern outskirts of the fully stocked wood, in a valley formed by cliffed rocky banks of the river Reut, at the Cape Pestere ("cave"), it was the city - Old Orhei.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please send us the name of the hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.