3 Days Victoria Falls Adventure and Safari Experience
This package is a Safari/Adventure holiday package ideal for those on a 3 days Victoria Falls Holiday. With a local guide, experience Zimbabwe’s Zambezi Sunset Cruise, wind through Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park where you'll take a rain-forest walk and see the world’s largest waterfall, experience a Helicopter ride above the Mighty Victoria Falls, and spot native wildlife on an exciting 3 hour game drive in the Zambezi National Park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport to and from the Victoria Falls international airport
What's excluded :
- National park fees and river usage fees
Day 1:Arrive at Victoria Falls Airport and transfer to your hotel . At 15:30 you will be picked up for your sunset cruise, where you can sip drinks and watch the sunset as the wildlife come out on the river banks - a most amazing experience.
Day 2: At 9:00 am you will have a guided tour of Victoria Falls, where your guide will take you through the rain-forest point where you will have an opportunity to see the African bird-life, wildlife and Mighty Victoria Falls from different points. Enjoy the views of this incredible wonder of nature.
After the guided tour of the falls, you will experience a 15 minute helicopter ride, where you will be have an opportunity to see Victoria Falls, Batoka gorges and Zambezi river from above.
Day 3:On this day, you will be picked for an Am Game Drive (3 hour game drive) at around 6 am.
After the game drive you will be transferred back to the airport, or contact us about extending your stay!
• Victoria Falls, Victoria Falls, Matabeleland North Province
• Zambezi National Park, Zambezi National Park, Matabeleland North Province
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from all hotels in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.