3-Days Varanasi Exclusive Pilgrimage Tour
Varanasi is considered one of India's holiest cities. This three-day tour showcases the top attractions of this destination, with your personal religious ceremony, ritual, temples visit, Pind dan including the Ganga Aarti as a host, Buddhist landmarks and much more. This tour offers the perfect city overview and is perfect for first time visitors who want to see the city like a local with a life time dream to visit Varanasi.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation at Hotel Ramada Plaza JHV, Madin, Rivatas by Ideal, Radisson or similar on double occupancy basis
- Buffet Breakfast
- Professional English speaking Private Guide [For Safe & Honourable tourism we provide only incensed Guide]
- Professional guide in other language [French/ German/ Spanish/ Italian] on demand and availability
- Transport by private AC vehicle
- Two times Private boat ride [Morning & Evening]
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Priest/ personal ritual
- Lunch & Dinner
- Day 1: Aarti
Be picked-up at the airport or railway station and check in to hotel.
In the evening, experience the Hindu ritual Aarti as a host. Aartis also refer to the songs sung in praise of the deity, when offering of lamps is being offered. Hindus in India worship the river Ganges as goddess. Every evening in Varanasi, aarti is performed at the Dashashwamedh ghat. We can watch it from the Ghat or from the waterside in a boat. It is a beautiful, resonant, and majestic spectacle with a very precise choreography involving rituals performed by several priests with the sound of bells, drums, cymbals, and Sanskrit mantras.
Day 2: Morning Boat Ride [Holy bath, personal ritual]:
Start your next day with a morning boat ride at the dawn. Boating in the Ganges at the sunrise in Varanasi is one of the main attractions. Observe Hindu’s way of life on the bank of the river Ganges. There are number of temples on the bank of the Ganges River in Varanasi. It is at the Ganga Ghats [Banaras Ghat] where you can see life and death together. There are numbers of Ghat alongside Ganges river in Varanasi where you can see Hindu cremation as well. Some of the prominent and popular Ghats at Varanasi are the Dasaswamedh Ghat, Manikarnika Ghat, Harischandra Ghat, Assi Ghat,Shivala Ghat, Man Mandir Ghat, Darbhanga Ghat, Ahilyabai Ghat and Kedar Ghat. After the boat ride take a small walk in to the oldest part of Varanasi, famous for its narrow street. Visit Kashi Vishwnath Temple area, also known as the Golden Temple. (The temple itself is open to Hindu only)
After breakfast, drive to Sarnath, approximately 10km (6.2ml) from Varanasi City. Varanasi is where the Buddha chose to deliver his first sermon in a Deer Park. It makes Sarnath one of the most venerated Buddhist places. Besides Buddhism, Sarnath is also connected with Jainism. There are many Buddhist monuments and edifices at Sarnath.
The main attractions of Sarnath are Archaeological and Excavation Area (Sarnath, Deer park), Chaukhandi Stupa, Dhammek Stupa (Dhamekha Stupa), Dharmarajika Stupa, Mulagandhakuti Vihara, Ashoka Pillar (Ashokan Lion Pillar), Ashokan Lion-Capital (the national emblem of India) and the Archeological Museum.
Day 3: City Tour
After breakfast, drive to Banaras Hinu University, and visit the Indian art museum Bharat Kala Bhawan and New Kashi Vishwnath Temple. Other important points to see in city include the Durga Temple (monkey temple), Tulasi Manas Temple, Bharat Mata Temple (Mother India Temple).
Departure Point :Varanasi Airport or Varanasi Railway Station
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Drop-off at Varanasi Airport or Varanasi Railway Station around noon or at the time of your flight/ train on Day 3
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.