3 Days Valley Trek in the Atlas Mountain & Waterfalls
You will begin in the Imnan Valley and finish in the valley of Ait Mizan. As you head through the visually stunning Azzaden Valley, full of colour and life, you will come to the Tazagahrt plateau, known for its amazing waterfalls.
Your trek through this striking area of the world will only take you 3 days in total, but can be extended or altered to accommodate you and your group.
All treks are led and supervised by qualified and experienced guides and mule handlers, drawn from the local populace.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport from and back to Marrakech
- Local Guide
- All food during the trek
- Mules to carry baggage and food
- Accommodation in local houses
- Cook to prepare meals
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Water ( you buy it from locals shops)
Day One: Imlil – Tizi n’Tamaterte – Tachddirt
The first day is 5-6 hours walking and will take you from Imlil (1740m), to Tizi n’ Tamterte (2300m), to Tachdirt. There will be lunch on the pass after Tizi n’ Tamaterte before you head to the last village, Tachdirt or Tinghourine, and spend the night in a guesthouse.
Day Two: Tinghourin/Tachddirt-Ikkis-Aguersiwal-Matat-Ait Aissa.
The second day will bring you 6-7 hours of trekking and take you from Tinghourine/Tachdirt to Ikkis, Aguersiwal (2100m) and to Matat to Ait Aissa. The route takes you by other picturesque villages and along the Oudit Pass (2200m). In the evening in the Ait Aissa, there is a gite to stay in and a steam bath (hamam) if you would like to use it.
Day Three: Ait Aissa/Tizi Oussem-Imlil.
The third day is 6hours will take us first to visit the beggest waterfalls in the Toubkal National park ,then join the path that goes over Mzik pass 2500m with fantastic view over the Ait Mizan valley, lunch in Mzzik and trek dwon to imlil, end of trek and transfer to Marrakech.
• Trekking in Morocco, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from where you stay in Marrakech .Or fix meeting point when you confirm the booking
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Things to bring
- Sleeping bags
- Walking shoes
- Warm and light cloths
- Sun creme
- Sun glasses
- Things you can't bring can be rented here in the equipements shop.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.