3 days Upper Budhi Gandaki whitewater rafting
Budhi Gandaki starts on the eastern slopes of Manaslu (the 8th highest peak in the world) and the Ganesh Himal thus the water is very cold. It flows south through a steep valley before joining the Trisuli river. The Budhi Gandaki is our favorite river as it still remains wild and therefore the exceptional river for rafting in Nepal. This river is passing through typical Nepali villages, provides amazing mountain views. It lies halfway between Kathmandu and Pokhara and yet it’s a mystery river!
You will enjoy every night campfire on the sandy beaches. On the first day, we would start driving to the starting point and get ready for the next day rafting. During that day we will be passing through the beautiful traditional Nepalese villages. The starting point is in Arhet which is very close to the Tibetan border. During the second day, we will have intensive full-day rafting with many rapids. During the last day, there is a half-day gentle white water with a finishing point at our camp.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- all necessary rafting equipment
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Certified and professional guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- beautiful Georges and big rapids
- amazing scenic views
During the trip, you will enjoy every night campfire on the sandy beaches. The first two days of rafting is very pleasant with lots of rapids, watching the birds, monkeys, and many more. Later as the river mixes with Trishuli it becomes the multiple river rafting opportunities.
Departure Point :Best Adventure Nepal Resort, Siurenitar, Ghyalchok 45100, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from the hotel in Kathmandu or the airport one day before the trip starts and the overnight stay will be at our camp on the starting point.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/1/2020 - 11/30/2020
4/1/2021 - 6/10/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
10/1/2021 - 11/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.