3 Days Trip in Georgia (Tbilisi, Kazbegi, Kakheti Wine Tour, Mtkheta)
This is the most popular tours' package in Georgia:
1. City tour - Tbilisi;
2. Tour to Kazbegi (Mtskheta, Zhinvali reservoir, Ananuri fortress, Gudauri ski resort, Gudauri Paragliding, Stephantsminda, Gergeti Trinity Church);
3. Tour to Kakheti - Wine Tour;
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Wine tasting
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- If you have only 3-4 days in Georgia, this tour package is for you.
on 1st day we'll explore Tbilisi. we'll visit the following places:
* Old town;
* Narikala fortress;
* Sameba Cathedal;
* Sulfur Baths' area;
2nd day - Trip to Kazbegi.
Kazbegi is mountain area in the north from Tbilisi, near the border of Russian Federation. On this day we'll visit the following places:
* Mtskheta (An ancient capital city of Georgia);
* Svetitskhoveli church (XI century);
* Jvari monastery (Vii century);
* Zhinvali reservoir;
* Ananuri fortress;
* Gudauri Ski Resort (Here you can do paragliding over the best views of Caucasus Mountains);
* Town Stephantsminda (also known as Kazbegi);
* Gergeti Trinity Church;
On the way back we'll stop at family restaurant and try some delicious Georgian food.
On 3rd Day we'll visit Kakheti (main wine-making region of Georgia). Places we'll visit:
* Badiauri (Here you can see how they make Georgian bread by traditional way. we'll taste Georgian bread and cheese).
* Sighnaghi (city of love).
* Excursion to Winery (Here you'll see Georgian traditional and European style of wine-making);
*** This schedule is flexible
Departure Point :we'll pick you up from your place
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :We'll drop you off anywhere in Tbilisi
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you want to add or replace any tour destination, contact us.
- We are flexible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.