3 Days Tour Petra, Wadi Rum, Aqaba from Amman
Explore Petra, Wadi Rum and Aqaba in Jordan on this 3 days tour from Amman. Leave Amman for a visit of UNESCO-listed Petra, and then continue to the Wadi Rum desert valley,and enjoy a 4x4 ride around the spectacular canyons and dunes. Stay overnight at a tented camp complete with a delicious campfire dinner. Lastly, lounge on the beaches of Aqaba. One night at Aqaba Hotel, one night at the Wadi Rum desert camp, and daily breakfast is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 1 night accommodation in Wadi Rum and Aqaba.
- 2-hour 4*4 tour in Wadi Rum
- 1.5-hour cruise in the Aqaba gulf Sea
What's excluded :
- Local sites tour guide
- Entry fees ( Petra 50 JD / Wadi Rum 5 JD )
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Rum Protected Area
Day 1: Petra - Wadi Rum
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa 77110 Jordan
Depart Amman in the morning to Petra. Upon arrival, enter the archaeological site and make your way to the famous rock-carved Treasury via the stunning Siq canyon.
At the end of the Siq, see the Treasury (al-Khazneh) Continue to the monastery .
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Wadi Rum Protected Area, Wadi Rum Jordan
Wadi Rum ("Valley of the Moon") is where the legendary film "Lawrence of Arabia" was filmed. Marvel at the unique shape of the mountain as it rises from the rose-red sand of the desert. See towering cliffs of brownish, reddish and golden colors.
Explore Wadi Rum on a 2-hour Jeep safari with Bedouin driver, he will show you the sand dunes, Thamudic inscriptions, and a sunset and have a local party and overnight at the Bedouin camp, including dinner.
Duration: 16 hours
• Dinner: Zarb
Accommodation included: Wadi Rum Camp overnight is meant to experience the Bedouin life style of the desert. Accommodation is in Bedouin tents
Day 2: Wadi Rum - Aqaba
Stop At: Aqaba Castle, Aqaba 77110, Jordan
After breakfast at the camp head south to Aqaba Jordan’s sunny southern city, and then check in to your hotel, after a rest go on a 1.5-hour cruise to see Aqaba Gulf, and then enjoy explore the city markets
Duration: 1 day
• Breakfast: Local breakfast: Foul, Homos,Labaneh, ...
Accommodation included: overnight 3 or 4 stars hotel accommodation in Aqaba
Day 3: Aqaba - Amman
Stop At: Aqaba Castle, next to the Aqaba Flagpole, Aqaba Jordan
Enjoy breakfast and then the morning is yours to do as you want. Perhaps visit the city’s famous beaches to lounge at leisure, or pay a visit to Ayla – Aqaba’s ancient church. Meet at the pre-arranged time, check out of your hotel and travel north to Amman. Your 4-day tour finishes with a drop-off at Amman.
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Ali Nassouh At-Taher Street, Ali Nassouh At Taher, Amman, Jordan
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any place in Amman City is available on request
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.