3 Days Tour from Fez to Marrakech via Merzouga Desert
An incredible journey from Fes to Marrakech via Merzouga Desert
In this 3 days tour you will go from Fes to Merzouga via Ifrane Midelt and Atlas mountains; after from Merzouga to Dades via Todgha gorges and Tinghir and, in the last day, from Dades to Marrakech via Ouarzazate Ait benhaddou Kasbah and hight Atlas Mountains.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Accommodation included : 2 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Erg Chebbi Dunes
- Entry/Admission - Todgha Gorge
- Entry/Admission - Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup
Day 1: Fes to Merzouga via Ifrane Midelt and Atlas mountains
Stop At: Fes, Fes, Fes-Meknes
Stop At: Ifrane, Ifrane, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
Stop At: Merzouga, Merzouga, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
Stop At: Erg Chebbi, Erg Chebbi, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
2 Hours Camel Ride
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Tents
Day 2: Merzouga to Dades via Todgha gorges and Tinghir
Stop At: Todgha Gorge, R 703 near the town of Tinerhir, Tinerhir 45520 Morocco
a series of limestone river canyons, or wadi, in the eastern part of the High Atlas Mountains. Walking tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tinghir, Morocco
in the region of Drâa-Tafilalet, south of the High Atlas and north of the Little Atlas in southeastern Morocco
Stop At: Oued Dades, Morocco
Accommodation included: Hotel in Dades Valey
Day 3: Dades to Marrakech via Ouarzazate Ait benhaddou Kasbah and hight Atlas Mountains
Stop At: Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
Will visit this old Kasbah
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
the High Atlas range draws many visitors, with hotels clustered around popular spots like the picturesque Ourika Valley, Ouirgane, and Imlil.
Stop At: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
Former imperial city in western Morocco, is nowadays a major economic center and home to mosques, palaces and gardens
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.