3 Days Sikles Trek with Kopuche Glacial Lake visit
Trek to one of the lowest glacial lakes in the world. The Kopuche lake at a height of 2546 metres just above the beautiful Sikles village. Explore the himalayan landscape and lose yourself in the beautiful vistas of the Himalyan ranges and the mesmerizing Sikles village.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Licensed English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- All food and drinks
We will be trekking for three days throught the lowlands of the Himalayas and visit the beautiful SIkles village of the indigenous people of the Himalayas. Also we will be visiting the beautiful Kopuche glacial lake.
• Annapurna Mountain Range, 33500 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all guests from Lakeside Area Pokhara. Furthur places may require additional charges
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.