3 Days Shared Sahara desert Trip from Marrakech To Merzouga
We organize 3 Days Shared Sahara desert Trip from Marrakech To Merzouga available everyday with hotel pick up. Enjoy 3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS EXCURSION : MARRAKECH TO Ait Benhaddou, Skoura , Dades valley and Sahara desert. Enjoy A/C deluxe minibus driven by an English / French speaking driver / guide. First night at hotel in Dades gorges including dinner and breakfast , Second night at Erg Chebbi dunes desert camp including camel trekking, dinner and breakfast. Free time to explore the sites such as Kasbahs, Canyons, Walks, Breaks for photos…Etc
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up from your Marrakech riad /hotel.
- A/C deluxe minibus driven by an English / French speaking driver / guide ( Maximum of 17)
- First night at hotel in Dades gorges including dinner and breakfast
- Second night at Erg Chebbi dunes desert camp including camel trekking, dinner and breakfast
- Free time to explore the sites such as Kasbahs, Canyons, Walks, Breaks for photos…Etc
- Dinners and breakfasts
- Drop off at your hotel
What's excluded :
- Lunches and drinks
- Entry fees for museums, monuments
- 3 Days Shared Sahara desert Trip from Marrakech To Merzouga
Day 1 : Marrakech – Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou – Ouarzazate – Dades Valley
Today we will pick you up at your riad in Marrakech and we drive towards Ouarzazate cinema city through the Tizi ‘n’ Tichka pass at 2260m over the High Atlas Mountains. You will enjoy the landscapes we pass through Berber villages. You will have chance to explore the process of producing the argan oil by Berber women in their cooperative . We will visit Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou ,which is the largest Kasbah in Morocco.
Day 2 : Dades Valley – Todra Gorges – Merzouga And Camel Trek
After breakfast in the riad, we’ll drive through the valley to see rock formation “the monkey toes”. Leaving the Dades valley towards Tinghir and the Todra valley we’ll see panoramic views of the old mud Berber villages overlooking the valley. Arriving at the Gorge you’ll walk under the 300 m high red cliff, where many Rock-climbers come to enjoy their preferred sport. Continuing on to Erfoud and Rissani where we’ll have lunch and afterwards, we’ll leave for the village of Merzouga, where your camel will be waiting you.
Day 3 : Merzouga desert – Draa Valley – Marrakech
Your camel guide will wake you up to see the sunrise, then you’ll peacefully camel-trek back to the village of Merzouga appreciating the unique beauty of the spectacular Erg Chebbi dunes – changing with the light as the Day progresses. Arriving back in Merzouga and after breakfast and hot shower in the guesthouse, we’ll leave for Ouarzazate passing by the famous Draa valley-full of palm-trees-stop for lunch in the way and continue to Marrakech over the Tizi ‘n’ Tichka pass again and end of the tour.
Departure Point :Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.