3 Days Shared Desert Tour with a Luxury Tent From Marrakech to Sahara Merzouga
Our aim is to offer a memorable trips to our customers and always listen to our customers wishes and interests.
You will experience a blend of sights from around Morocco. This could include splendid Berber traditions and lifestyle in the countryside, as well as the famous historic monuments and culture of the cities.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and Drop off from your Hotel in Marrakech
- 1 Night in a Luxury Tent in Merzouga Desert
- 1 Night in Standard Hotel in Dades Valley
What's excluded :
Day 1: MARRAKECH – ATLAS MOUNTAINS – AIT BEN HADDOU – OUARZAZATE - VALLEY OF ROSES – DADES VALLEY
Stop At: Dades Gorges, R704 Atlas Mountains, Boumalne Dades 45350 Morocco
Departure From Marrakech by crossing the High Atlas Of Morocco 2260M, Then continue the road to get to Ait Ben Haddou For visit Kasr Ait Ben Hadou for one Hour walking and Discovering the culture and Beautiful Landscapes of that village , Kasr Ait Ben Hadou Located in the foothills on the southern slopes of the High Atlas in the Province of Ouarzazate, the site of Ait-Ben-Haddou is the most famous ksar in the Ounila Valley. The Ksar of Aït-Ben-Haddou is a striking example of southern Moroccan architecture. The ksar is a mainly collective grouping of dwellings. Inside the defensive walls which are reinforced by angle towers and pierced with a baffle gate, houses crowd together – some modest, others resembling small urban castles with their high angle towers and upper sections decorated with motifs in clay brick – but there are also buildings and community areas. and it is registered by UNESCO World Heritage Centre After discovering you will Get Lunch there. After lunch, we Take our route by crossing Ouarzazate to arrive in” valley of 1000 Kasbahs ” Dades valley, spend your Fantastic night there.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Hotel La Valley Des Figues or Similar
Day 2: DADES VALLEY – TODGHA GORGE – ERFOUD – MERZOUGA ERG CHEBBI
Stop At: Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
After a good sleep you will get a tasty breakfast with a fresh air from the nature of that village ,we will visiting gorges Dades then continue the road to Merzouga by crossing Boumalne Dades and visiting gorge Todgha (300 m high ) in”Tinghir” Todgha gorges are Situated on the east side of the High Atlas Mountains in Morocco, the Todra Gorge is recognized around the world as one of the most spectacular canyons . lunch in the road , visiting the old system irrigation . then countinue the road to merzouga , with arriving to merzouga you will riding camels to get to camp inside the desert , watching sundown and spending unforgettable night in the camp , Desert is an ideal place for enjoying adventurous camel treks and camping under the sparkling starry skies.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Merzouga Dunes Luxury Camps or Similar
Day 3: MERZOUGA DESERT - MARRAKECH
Stop At: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
In the early morning watching the sunrise and have your Breakfast then riding camels come back to the hotel and start the Road Back to Marrakech. Arriving Drop you off at your Hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our Members will pick up traveler from their own Address & Hotels.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.