3-Days Seven Churches of Revelation Private Tour
Seven Churches Tour of Revelation 3 Days/2 Nights Private tour to Ephesus, Laodicea, Sardis, Philadelphia Thyatira, Pergamon, Smyrna. The modern country of Turkey is home to all seven of the churches mentioned in the opening chapters of Revelation. The private tour runs with a professional certificated guide that has also experience biblical archaeology...
• Entrance Fees to the Museum mentioned in the Itinerary
• Licensed Tour Guide
• Private Tours
• Non-Smoking A/C Vehicle
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 2 Nights Accommodation
- All Taxes, Fees and Handling Charges
- Lunch - during the Tours
- Breakfast - at the Hotels
- Professional Biblical Archealogy Historian Tour Guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by non smoking air-conditioned Minivan
- Entry/Admission - Pergamon Antik Kenti
- Entry/Admission - Hierapolis & Pamukkale
- Entry/Admission - Ephesus Museum
What's excluded :
Day 1: SMYRNA, PERGAMON - AKROPOLIS & ASKLEPIOS
Stop At: Pergamon Antik Kenti, Bergama Turkey
We meet you at the Izmir Airport at around 08:00 - 08:30 or pick you up from your centrally located Hotels in Izmir or Kusadasi Town(Please check the location of your Hotel and contact us if it is in the pick-up zone). Then, we start our Seven Churches of Revelation Tour. Drive to Pergamon for 2 hrs. Talk about the Smyrna, recipient of a letter from St Paul praising the early believers for their faithfulness, while driving to Pergamon. Upon arriving to Pergamon visit the Akropolis Ancient City, the place where St. John wrote to the church of Pergamon, “Satan’s throne is sited. Visit the Church of Pergamon, the red-court, Acropolis & Asklepios. At the end of the tour, we will drop you to your hotel to relax. Overnight stay in Pergamon.
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Hera Boutique Hotel or Similar
Day 2: SARDIS, PHILADELPHIA, THYATIRA AND HIERAPOLIS
Stop At: Hierapolis & Pamukkale, Pamukkale 20280 Turkey
After breakfast at the hotel, departure for visiting the remains of the church of Thyatira, ancient city and ruins of the famous church of Sardis, the ancient Lydian capital. Having Lunch and after the Lunch, we will visit the Philadelphia (Alasehir), the youngest of the “Seven Churches of Revelation”, visiting the still-standing remains of an early church and the city walls. At the end, we visit the ancient city of Hierapolis home of Philip the Evangelist. Have a break at the calcium terraces of Pamukkale.
At the end of the tour, we will drop you to your hotel to relax. Overnight stay in Pamukkale.
Note: this is a long day with at least 6-8 hours driving on the way.
Duration: 7 hours
Accommodation included: -Venus Suite Hotel
-Melrose Viewpoint Hotel
-Hierapark Hotel or similar
Day 3: LAODICEA AND EPHESUS ANCIENT CITY
Stop At: Ephesus Museum, Selcuk Turkey
Breakfast at the hotel and early departure for visiting Laodicea, a crossroads of the ancient world. Then drive to Selcuk and visit; Ephesus Ancient City, one of the “Seven Churches of Revelation” and the most important of the “Seven Churches of Asia Minor”. Then we will visit St. John Basilica and the Last abode of Virgin Mary at Mount Solmissos, where St. John brought Mary in fulfillment of his pledge to Jesus to protect her, she is believed to have taken into heaven.
At the end of the tour, transfer you back to the Izmir Aiport or any centrally located Hotels in Izmir or Kusadasi Town.
Important Note: If you are going to take a flight from Izmir Airport, should be later than 20:00.
Duration: 7 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and Drop off services available from the Hotels which is located in the center of Izmir & Kusadasi & Selcuk Cities or from the Izmir Airport. While booking this package, please indicate your pick-up & drop off details. The travelers who stay out of the pick-up & drop off zone may handle their own transportation to/from to meet us at one of the specified places.Airports
- Adnan Menderes Airport, Izmir Turkey
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pick up and Drop off services available from the Hotels which is located in the center of Izmir & Kusadasi & Selcuk Cities or from the Izmir Airport. While booking this package, please indicate your pick-up & drop off details. The travelers who stay out of the pick-up & drop off zone may handle their own transportation to/from to meet us at one of the specified places.
- Comfortable shoes & dress recommended on this Tour
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.