3 Days Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater Safari from Mwanza to Arusha
You can't leave East Africa without seeing the elephant, lion, rhinoceros, buffalo, and leopard. These "Big 5" animals are seen in the Serengeti and Ngorngoro Crater, sometimes as close as an arm's length away! These animals are iconic wildlife in Africa and truly an exciting sight to see.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full board accommodation as per itinerary
- Bottled water, 2 litres per person a day available in the car
- Pick up, Mwanza and Drop off, Arusha.
- Guaranteed departure.
- All meals from start to completion
- Guaranteed window seat.
- A local English speaking tour guide
- 4x4 vehicle designed for safari with a pops up for easy game viewing and photography
- We can easily cater to vegetarian meals when requested.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Visa (Available at the airport for $ 100 or less depending on where you are coming)
- International Flights
- Tour Guide TIP (minimum $ 25 a day)
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Day 1: Mwanza | Serengeti
Depart Mwanza at 8:00am after having your breakfast
Begin driving to the world famous Serengeti through the Western corridor
Spend the afternoon exploring more of the Serengeti
Enjoy extraordinary game viewing in the afternoon and early evening hours
Dinner and overnight at Shuhudia Adventure Tented Camp in the Serengeti
Day 2: Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater
Enjoy breakfast at the camp and depart at 8:00am towards Ngorongoro Crater
Along the way, explore the endless plains of the Serengeti where the wildebeest migration originates
Have a brief stop at either Olduvai Gorge or Masai village (optional)
Arrive at Ngorongoro and experience the world's largest unbroken caldera known as "Ngorongoro Crater"
View 100 species of birds that cannot be found elsewhere in the area, including the Serengeti
See some of the 30,000 animals that call the crater, which is 10 miles in diameter, home
View hundreds of flamingos at Soda Lake, search for the rarely seen black rhino, and easily find large carnivores like lions, cheetah, and hyena
Dinner and overnight at Rhino Lodge
Day 3: Ngorongoro and Arusha via the Great Rift valley
Enjoy an early morning breakfast at the lodge.
Begin the drive to Arusha, viewing game en route
Picnic lunch along the way
Drive to Arusha through the Great Rift valley and Maasai steppe
Drop off point to be advised.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know the name of the hotel/ residential place/ airport where we will pick you up!
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.