3 Days Safari to Selous Game Reserve from Morogoro.
This tour will give us an opportunity to explore real nature in 3different ways.
1• Boat Safari
2 • Walking Safari in the wild
3 • Unlimited game drive inside the reserve
• Selous Game Reserve three days Safari from Morogoro/Dar es Salaam
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- All Fees and Taxes
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Selous Game Reserve
What's excluded :
- All personal expenses
Day 1: Morogoro - Selous Game Reserve
Stop At: Selous Game Reserve, Morogoro Tanzania
Following breakfast, we will drive to Selous Game Reserve a 5 hours drive from Morogoro.
Depending on arriving time to Selous, you will have your lunch on a way followed by an evening boat safari from Rufiji River until sunset.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Selous Riverside Safari Camp.
Day 2: Full game drive
Stop At: Selous Game Reserve, Selous Game Reserve, Lindi Region
After leisurely breakfast, begin the game drive for the whole day with a stopover for lunch in the afternoon. On the evening drive back to the camp for dinner and overnight.
A wide range of wild animals can be seen as, Lions, Elephant, Buffaloes, Giraffes, many species of Antelopes, Hippos, Crocodiles, hound-rends species of birds, wild dogs, hyenas, warthogs, and many others.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight at Selous Riverside Safari Camp
Day 3: Selous Game reserve - Dar es salaam/ Morogoro.
Stop At: Selous Game Reserve, Tanzania
Following the breakfast, we will have walking safari with our armed Ranger.
Walking safari will give us a chance to learn and to explore animal behavior and get in touched with nature.
We will walk for 2 hours and then drive back to Morogoro or Dar e Salaam
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please Note: All our staff and guides will ensure all necessary prevention techniques. Also, we will enforce our clients to do the same. this includes keeping distance, wearing mask as well as frequent hand washing and sanitization.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All our staff and guides will ensure all necessary prevention techniques. We will provide 100% Private Safari (Only your group will be on board ) Unless otherwise.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.