3 Days safari. Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater
Quality and service go hand-in-hand. We go above and beyond to ensure these two hallmarks are met at every step of your journey. To help achieve these core values, we closely monitor client satisfaction and are consistently seeking new ways to exceed our clients’ expectations.
From the first contact, through the duration of your stay, and until you are safely home again, we are with you. You will know your personal travel consultant both by name and by face, as we make it a practice to greet our clients personally and go through the entire trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Park fee
- Airport transfer
What's excluded :
- Personal staffs
Day 1: Moshi to Tarangire National Park
Stop At: Tarangire National Park, Tarangire National Park, Arusha Region
The park runs along the line of the Tarangire River and is mainly made up of low-lying hills on the Great Rift Valley floor. Its natural vegetation mainly consists of Acacia woodland and giant African Baobab trees, with huge swamp areas in the south. Both the river and the swamps act like a magnet for wild animals, during Tanzania’s dry season. The Tarangire National Park is reputed to contain some of the largest elephant herds in Africa. This African national park is also home to three rare species of animals – the Greater Kudu, the Fringed-eared Oryx, as well as a few Ashy Starlings.
Duration: 6 hours
• Lunch: We provide both Vegetarian and non-vegetarian food basing on visitors choices including minerals water
Accommodation included: Endoro lodge in Karatu, full board.
The lodge is located in Karatu few km from karatu town
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater
Stop At: Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Arusha Region
The Ngorongoro Crater is one of the most densely crowded African wildlife areas in the world and is home to an estimated 30,000 animals including some of Tanzania’s last remaining black rhino. Supported by year-round water supply and fodder, the Ngorongoro Crater supports a vast variety of animals, which include herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo, and giant African elephants. Another big drawcard to this national park is its a dense population of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs, and the ever-elusive leopard, which sometimes requires a trained eye to spot.
Duration: 6 hours
• Lunch: We provide both vegetarian and non-vegetarians food basing on visitors choice
Accommodation included: Endoro lodge, full board located a few km from Karatu town.
Day 3: Manyara National Park
Stop At: Lake Manyara National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Arusha Region
This impressive park is one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a massive but shallow soda lake (covering two-thirds of the park) at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment. The park’s varied habitat attracts a wide variety of animals, including one of Africa’s largest concentrations of elephants, Manyara’s famous tree-climbing lions, as well as large flocks of flamingos attracted by the algae in the lake.
Duration: 6 hours
• Lunch: We provide both Vegetarian and non-vegetarian food basing on the visitor's choice.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our clients should be ready at least 15 minutes before picking up for departure, this is to ensure efficiency but also will help to organize and pack luggage in the car before departure time.Airports
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.