3 Days safari Tarangire , Ngorongoro and Lake Manyara
This tour will take you to the one on the Eight wonders of the world "Ngorongoro carter"
This 3 days safari is most beautiful and for relaxation tour because these three national parks has unique it's self.
You will enjoy to see the Big five animals but not migrations of wildebeest.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 4 x land cruiser safari jeep
- • Park fees, government fees & taxes inclusive of 18% VAT
- • Bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- • Meals as stated in the itinerary
What's excluded :
- Airport Transfer
- • Tips to the driver guide (recommended minimum $20 per day
- • Alcoholic beverages, sodas and items of a personal nature
- • Flights
Day 1: Tarangire National Park
Stop At: Tarangire National Park, Tarangire National Park, Arusha Region
You will be picked up at your hotel in Arusha at 0800hrs and transferred to the Tarangire National Park to start off your game viewing experience in this magnificent park which is famous for its large collection of baobab trees, spectacular large mammal population and variety of bird species, not to mention one of the largest concentration of elephants in the country. After your tour around the park, you will be transferred to Kizumba campsite where you will be spending the night.
Meals: Lunch & Dinner Included
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Kizumba campsite is at the top of rift valley and view of Lake Manyara
Day 2: Kizumba Campsite to Ngorongoro crater
Stop At: Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Tanzania
You will depart the camp at around 06:00hrs and head to the Ngorongoro Crater for your final game drive. The crater is not only the largest unbroken caldera in the world but it is also one of the new 7 natural wonders of Africa. After your morning game drive, you will take a break to enjoy your packed lunch at the Hippo Pool Picnic site before you continue with your afternoon game drive. In the early evening you will be transferred back to your Kizumba campsite you will be spending the night.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Included
Duration: 7 hours
Accommodation included: Kizumba tented camp
Day 3: Lake Manyara National Park to Arusha
Stop At: Lake Manyara National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Arusha Region
You will depart the camp at around 0700hrs and head to Lake Manyara National Park for your final game drive. The park is renowned for its elusive tree climbing lions and diverse bird life. After your tour around the beautiful lake and the amazing ground water forest you will be transferred back to Arusha/Airport in the afternoon via curio shops where you can grab some souvenirs to take back home with you.
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch Provided
Duration: 7 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Court Road, Court Rd, Arusha, Tanzania
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.