3-days safari in Tarangire, Lake Natron and Ngorongoro Crater
Short but sweet, our whirlwind tour starts in Arusha, takes in diverse Tarangire, Lake Natron, and as its ‘grande finale’ visits the beautiful Ngorongoro Conservation Area with its incomparable crater. In both locations, the wildlife is equally awe-inspiring,... but each of these environments in our Northern Circuit is unique – and truly breath-taking. Our Comfort level accommodations are carefully selected by Laitol Safari to provide the perfect balance price and quality, and all offer private, en-suite facilities.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees, government fees & taxes inclusive of 18% VAT
- Accommodation in lodge/camp as per itinerary.
- Unlimited mileage on game drives.
- Special converted 4x4 safari land rover/cruiser.
- Profesional Driver Guide.
- Medical evacuation Cover.
- Selection of snacks and cooled, hot drinks in safari vehicle.
- Airport transfers.
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
What's excluded :
- Pre & Post Safari Accommodation in Arusha/ Moshi
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Any service not specified
Day 1: Arusha – Tarangire National Park
Pass By: Arusha, Arusha, Arusha Region
In the morning after breakfast (around 7:00 AM) your safari guide will arrive at the hotel and inform the receptionist that he is waiting for you. After meeting up with your driver you will travel to Tarangire National Park, and by 10:00 AM you will already be on your first safari!
Stop At: Tarangire National Park, Tarangire National Park, Arusha Region
Enjoy your first game viewing experience in this magnificent park which is famous for its large collection of baobab trees, spectacular large mammal population, and variety of bird species, not to mention one of the largest concentration of elephants in the country. After your tour around the park, you will be transferred to the lodge where you will be spending the night.
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Lake Natron Camp, a 4-star hotel
Day 2: Lake Natron – Ngorongoro Crater
Stop At: Lake Natron, Lake Natron, Arusha Region
In the morning you will head over to Ngare Sero Waterfall in the gorge of a rift valley. This trekking is very light and relaxing, but at some point, you will be crossing a river, so it is better to wear flip-flops or sandals. Then you will be transferred to Lake Natron, where you can take photos of the magnificent Ol Doinyo Lengai Volcano, walk along the shore, and stick around for lunch. Later, you will finish the safari and get to a Lodge that is located right on the edge of the Ngorongoro crater.
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Country Lodge, a 3-star hotel
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater – Arusha
Stop At: Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Tanzania
You will depart the Lodge at around 06:00hrs and head to the Ngorongoro Crater for your final game drive. The crater is not only the largest unbroken caldera in the world but it is also one of the new 7 natural wonders of Africa. After your morning game drive, you will take a break to enjoy your packed lunch at the Hippo Pool Picnic site. After your morning game drive, you will be transferred back to Arusha/ Airport in the afternoon via curio shops where you can grab some souvenirs to take back home with you.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.