3 Days Private Trip - Passage through Jordan's Attraction from Amman
Walk through the blessed land of Madaba and Mount Nebo
Visit the world’s wonder site of Petra
Enjoy a mouthwatering lunch at the Dead Sea
Enjoy an authentic Bedouin experience in Wadi Rum for dinner and overnight Float effortlessly over the salt water of the Dead Sea and benefit from the mud minerals.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Wadi Rum Jeep experience
- Private modern AC transportation
- Swim and Lunch experience at the Dead Sea
- Lunch during the visit of the Dead Sea
- Entry/Admission - Mount Nebo
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea Beach
What's excluded :
- Entry tickets to attraction sites
- Entry/Admission - Madaba Mosaic Map
- Entry/Admission - Shobak Castle
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Rum Protected Area
Day 1: Amman – Madaba – Mount Nebo – Shobak - Petra
Stop At: Madaba Mosaic Map, Inside St. George's Church, Madaba Jordan
Best known for its spectacular Byzantine and Umayyad mosaics, Madaba is home to the famous 6th century Mosaic Map of Jerusalem and the Holy Land (St George’s Church) With two million pieces of vividly colored local stone, it depicts hills and valleys, villages and towns as far as the Nile Delta. There are also others in different parts of the town, several of them even more complete and vibrantly colourful.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mount Nebo, Madaba Jordan
Proceed to Mt. Nebo; a city mentioned in the bible as the place where Moses was granted a view of the promised land that he would never enter. Upon completion, transfer to your hotel in Petra for overnight.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Shobak Castle, Shoubak Jordan
Just off the King’s Highway 190 km south of Amman and less than an hour north of Petra stands an impressive castle as a lonely reminder of former Crusader glory dating from the same turbulent period as Karak, crowning a cone of rock, which rises above a wild and rugged landscape dotted with a grand sweep of fruit trees below.
Duration: 1 hour
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Hotel accommodation for 1 night in Petra at 3* or 4* hotel (upon availability) on BB basis
Day 2: Petra - Petra Site Visit - Wadi Rum
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa 77110 Jordan
After breakfast, transfer to the Red-Rose city of Petra; one of the new Seven Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is a unique city, carved into the sheer rock face by the Nabataeans, an industrious Arab people who settled here more than 2000 years ago, turning it into an important junction for the silk, spice and other trade routes that linked China, India and southern Arabia with Egypt, Syria, Greece and Rome. Upon arrival, enter the city through 1KM long narrow gorge which is flanked either side by 80m high cliffs! Notice the dazzling colors and formations of the rocks. Visit the Treasury, the Roman Theater, the Royal Tombs, the Court, Qasr Al Bent and the Church. Upon completion, transfer to your camp in Wadi Rum for dinner and overnight.
Duration: 4 hours
• Dinner: dinner inside wadi rum camp
• Breakfast: breakfast inside Petra Hotel
Accommodation included: Hotel accommodation for 1 night in Wadi Rum in a 3* campsite (private bathroom) on HB basis
Day 3: Wadi Rum - Jeep excursion - Head to the Dead Sea for Swim and lunch
Stop At: Wadi Rum Protected Area, Wadi Rum Jordan
After breakfast, enjoy 2 hours “Ride on Mars” in 4×4 Bedouin Jeep tour to explore most attractive spots in Wadi Rum. Wadi Rum has been referred to not only as a Moon Valley, but as the surface of Mars in big movies that were partly shot there: The Red Planet, The Martian, Prometheus, The last days in Mars and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Dead Sea Beach, Jordan
Then we head to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth for swim & lunch at Amman Beach-Dead Sea. Upon completion, transfer back to your hotel in Amman for drop off.
Duration: 4 hours
• Breakfast: breakfast inside wadi rum camp
• Lunch: lunch at Amman Beach
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your residence in Amman City - location to be advised by clients Airports
- Queen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
- Allenby Bridge, ישראל
Departure Time :8/19/2019 - 1/11/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.