3-Days Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi
Golden Triangle 3 days Tour is specially designed for foreign tourists who has a limited certain time in India. It covers two main Indian cities named Agra and Jaipur. Agra well known for it’s Taj Mahal and Jaipur is known for it’s forts and palaces. Private tour with an expert local guide ensures a more personalized and flexible experience Follow India’s Golden Triangle circuit, and explore Agra and Jaipur on this 2-day tour from New Delhi. See UNESCO World Heritage Sites Agra Fort, the Taj Mahal, Jantar Mantar, and Amber Fort. Plus visit Hawa Mahal and City Palace, too. This tour includes one night of accommodations, as well as transport for the entire time
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour
- 02-Nights Accommodation in Luxury Five Star Hotels on Single,Twin/Double or Triple Sharing Basis as per the package
- Morning Breakfast in all the hotels
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned Private Vehicle
- Car Type : for two people, three-seater sedan (Toyota Etios Or Similar)
- Car Type : for three to five people, six-seater wagon (Toyota Innova Or Similar)
- Car Type : for six to 10 people, ten-seater van (Tempo Traveler)
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Professional Local Tour Guide
- Government Service tax (GST) is included
What's excluded :
- Meals except Breakfast, monuments fees, tips, laundry, phone calls and personal expenses
- Anything not specified in the Inclusions
- Day 1: New Delhi - Agra by car (204 kilometers/ approximately 3-hours)
Begin the trip with a pick-up from the airport, railway station, hotel or another desired location in Delhi and you will be taken to Agra, the city of the Taj Mahal via a 3-hour drive on the expressway. Upon arrival to Agra, you will check in to your hotel. After getting refreshed, proceed to the magnificent monument Taj Mahal. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. After visiting the Taj Mahal, explore the Agra Fort, yet another UNESCO World Heritage site. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal dynasty till 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. In the end, explore the Tomb of Akbar the Great. It’s fascinating to see the architecture and the fine design on the walls of the tomb, around 30 minutes drive from Agra Fort. The Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum often described as a "jewel box," and sometimes called the Baby Tāj, the Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Tāj Mahal.
Overnight stay in Agra.
Day 2: Agra - Jaipur (240 kilometers/approximately - 4-Hours)
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Jaipur. On the way, visit Fatehpur Sikri - a UNESCO World Heritage site. Red sandstone buildings cluster at its center. Buland Darwaza gate is the entrance to Jama Masjid Mosque. Nearby is the marble Tomb of Salim Chishti. Diwan-E-Khas Hall has a carved central pillar. Jodha Bais Palace is a mix of Hindu and Mughal styles, next to the 5-story Panch Mahal that overlooks the site. Later, proceed to Jaipur. On arrival, check into your hotel and relax at the hotel.
Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 3: Jaipur - Local sightseeing and departure
In the morning after breakfast, meet your local guide and visit the Amber Fort. The Amber Fort was the capital of this state a long time ago. En route, enjoy a photo stop at Hawa Mahal - the Palace of the Winds. Later, visit Jantar Mantar (Observatory), City Palace and the apartment housing museums with an array of textiles, costumes, arms, weapons and paintings. In the end, you will be transferred to your hotel in New Delhi or another location in the city.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Delhi Airport, Your Hotel in New Delhi Or Gurugram
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.
- Current Valid Passport is required on the Day of Traveling.
- Please select your preferred tour option as tour has two different options (With Accommodation & Without Accommodation)
- Mandatory Gala Dinner charges will apply during new years eve & Christmas days at additional cost of INR 2500/- per person from 20th December to 05th January of every year
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.