3 Days Private Desert Tour from Fez to Marrakesh
A three days and two nights trip from Fes to Marrakech is regarded as one of the best ways to enjoy a vacation here in Morocco, by taking a tour round different parts and cities of the country which is famous for one thing or the other. You might find it difficult on your own and therefore be a little hesitant, but with us, we will ensure you have a fun time during your stay, exploring and learning new things about the aesthetic value of these parts of the country.
Exploring the city of Fes, the cultural capital city of Morocco, is the starting point of a very engaging tour. The city is well known for its tall walls, the elegant market places which are decked with rare and beautiful accessories from all around the country. The architectural design is almost typical of the Middle Age and the view of the city is nothing short of thrilling, it is the second largest city in Morocco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- private air conditioned transportation
- Multilingual driver
- private guide
- 1 night accommodation in a 4stars hotel
- 1 night in a tent at the desert of Merzouga
- 2 breakfasts included
- rides in 4x4
- camel trekking
- berber/sahara music and traditions
- fees payed
- Hotel pickup
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Following the paths from Fez, passing through the route of Ifrane, is the view of the Atlas Mountain, a beautiful landscape and a sight to behold! We then continue through the cedar forest - seeing the monkeys dangling around the trees, passing through the Berber villages – a settlement where the indigenous group of North Africa has been presiding for thousands of years, they are well known for their hospitality and their healthy food – the local delicacies cannot be over emphasized! Here, you can the chance to talk to the locals as well as hear interesting stories about their ancestral heritage.
Going forward, is the Sahara Desert, the largest desert in the world! It is surrounded by mountain ranges, and also famous for its sand dunes, sand seas, extensive plains, oasis and basins. Observing the landscape which stretches over makes you ponder on how much we’ve been blessed by mother nature. After which, we come upon the city of Midelt – a city well known for its beautiful stones and historic fossils, and continuing on the scenic route through the mountain, passing through the city of Rissani and the palm grooves of Tafilalet and the Kasbahs - one of UNESCO’s heritage site and moving towards Merzouga - a town in the Sahara Desert with a wide stretch of sand dunes. It is regarded as the gateway to Erg Chebbi dunes – camping out is one of the experiences you shouldn’t miss during this trip and provision will also be made for this. Here, will also get to learn how to, and also ride a camel and watch amazing sunset in the dunes.
Up ahead after leaving Erg Chebbi lies Erfoud - an oasis town in the Sahara Desert famous for its fossils and dates, and then moving forward is the Todra Gorge, passing through the plateau separating the High Atlas mountain from the Anti Atlas (which is about 1340m high), through the Tamnalt hill before arriving at the Dades gorge – a series of irregularly shaped canyons carved out by the Dades river which takes its root from the high Atlas range of the Atlas Mountain.
South of the High Atlas Mountains is the city of Ouarzazate, which is also referred as the gateway to the Sahara Desert. It is one of the most beautiful and fragrant cities of the world, the air itself smells like roses and the eye-catching view of the huge Taourirt Kasbah and the landscape can make you speechless! Here in Ouarzazate, you’ll get to visit the movie studios and explore different sites where movies were shot. You can also take pictures which will serve as a reminder of this trip.
Along the former caravan route between the Sahara and Marrakech is the fortified Mud Brick city of Ait Ben Haddou, it is also a world heritage site of UNESCO, and is situated on the edge of the High Atlas Mountains. Taking a short detour and exploring the city and all the eye-catching spots is also fun.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up you from anywhere in fezAirports
- Sais Airport, Fes Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code is respectful
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.