3 Days Private adventure tour to Kitulgala
If you are a lover of thrilling adventure and want to judge your energy and confidence level, this tour is an ideal option for you. You will be able enjoy a cycling tour, confidence jump with sliding down on a five-meter waterfall, waterfall abseiling, whitewater rafting and bird watching tour during these three days.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 2 nights accommodation in a Three star hotel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by an Air conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary
- Two Lunches, two dinners and two breakfasts
- Cost of cycling tour
- Cost of Confidence jump & Stream Slides
- Cost of waterfall abseiling
- Cost of Whitewater rafting
- Cost of bird watching tour
- All government taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Belilena Cave
- Entry/Admission - Kitulgala Adventure Sports
- Entry/Admission - Rafting Kitulgala
- Entry/Admission - Makandawa Forest Reserve
What's excluded :
Day 1: Colombo - Kithulgala
Stop At: Belilena Cave, 8 Km From the Town of Kitulgala., Kitulgala 71720 Sri Lanka
14:00: You will be taken to Plantation hotel where you will start a memorable cycling tour to Belilena caves.
Cycling to Belilena Cave in kithulgala is a great way to experience the sceneries and the local village lifestyles. This cave is located up a steep path on a hillside close to the town of Kithulgala, where from a close by ledge, you may look down over a breathtaking vista of rubber plantation, jungle vegetation and hills.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Overnight stay at a three-star hotel.
Day 2: Kithulgala - Kithulgala
Stop At: Kitulgala Adventure Sports, Kitulgala, Sri Lanka
8:00: After breakfast, you will be driven to Plantation hotel where your adventure day begins.
8:30: Our instructors will introduce themselves and provide comprehensive guidance before starting the adventure with confidence jump, followed by sliding down on a five-meter waterfall and waterfall abseiling.
The trek to natural rock pools and waterfalls of kataran-Oya" -1.5KM. There are 7 natural pools which are extremely beautiful and a gift of nature where you will be able to experience sliding down an inclined 05-meter water fall with safety gear, in to the rock pool, A confidence jumps with safety to beautiful natural rock pool & Swimming in the cool and clean waters of the rain forest.
Enjoying the view of a stunning Waterfall is already amazing but abseiling takes this adventure far beyond the limits of a normal sightseeing of a tourist.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Rafting Kitulgala, Kitulgala, Sri Lanka
15:30: You will be driven to the starting point of White water rafting that is your last adventure activity for the day.
White water rafting in Kelani river does not require a higher degree of rafting skills or swimming experience, even for the people who are experimenting it for the first time, families and small groups can go for a thrilling ride down the Kelani River.
Duration: 2 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Dinner and overnight stay at a three-star hotel.
Day 3: Kithulgala - Colombo
Stop At: Makandawa Forest Reserve, Yatiyantota D.S, Kithulgala South GS division, Kitulgala Sri Lanka
08:00: After breakfast, you will proceed with a bird watching tour. Kitulgala forest reserve would be the ideal rainforest habitat to spot most of the lowland endemic species of birds including the Green-bill Coucal, Chestnut-backed Owlet, Red-faced Mal koha, Sri Lanka Spot-winged Thrush, Grey Hornbill, Sri Lanka Spur fowl, Ceylon Jungle fowl and Yellow-fronted Barbet.
11:30 Check out from your hotel and drive back to Negombo or Colombo.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from most centrally located hotels in Negombo, Colombo or Mount Lavinia.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.